• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B5BFF166-9D71-41EA-8045-1E6E84B9C2F5.jpeg
SNS with both the discount & fast shipping. These are nice- glad to add them to the collection with my OG lifestyles & Bariums. Went with 10.5 in all my QNTMs (my 350 size) and they all fit well.

Ugh I’m regretting passing on these because I still have DS Bariums I’m yet to wear but now I’m regretting doing so... Hope they release these again or resell is close to what you guys paid.

Ugh I’m regretting passing on these because I still have DS Bariums I’m yet to wear but now I’m regretting doing so... Hope they release these again or resell is close to what you guys paid.
Im in your position with having DS barium and was going to pass at retail, but when they dropped to $224 shipped I caved.

Im in your position with having DS barium and was going to pass at retail, but when they dropped to $224 shipped I caved.

Yeah, looking back, I should have done that and just moved my Bariums for around that same price. Feel kinda stupid about this rn lol

Packer still has stock of most sizes. Sign up for email to get 10% off. Should come to around $240.

Packer still has stock of most sizes. Sign up for email to get 10% off. Should come to around $240.

Thanks dude! Unfortunately they sold out of my size 11.5 :frown:

I wonder if the suns were meant to be a loss leader. It makes no sense for them to drop the price so much and make them insanely limited. It's the opposite of what you would normally do.

They probably saw them as an opportunity to test the waters to build up hype for the brand.

Curious if anyone’s ash order was shipped out yet from JD . Been a few days and I’ve yet to see anything.

Anyone find promo code (even if it's 10%) for Xhibition? They still have almost fsr.

Nah I signed up for the newsletter and I couldn’t get a discount.. Ended up coping my size 11.5 at retail and no tax/free shipping. Regret not copping yesterday and I’m worried buying off the resale market will land me an older pair with worse QC.

76F1117E-44F0-4CBB-BFCC-66868DBFB3A2.jpeg

Now I need to off my Bariums...

You guys keep talking about the Bariums and I'm trying to forget that they are in my collection... the dream is a year from now I stumble across them and find that I have a shot at recovering what I spent... L.

Curious if anyone’s ash order was shipped out yet from JD . Been a few days and I’ve yet to see anything.

Very strange for JD. Did you get your order confirmation????

You guys keep talking about the Bariums and I'm trying to forget that they are in my collection... the dream is a year from now I stumble across them and find that I have a shot at recovering what I spent... L.

Very strange for JD. Did you get your order confirmation????

Yeah I’m with you, I always wanted the QNTMs and didn’t want to pay resale for them last year so the Bariums were a consolation prize for me (got them slightly under retail). When I got the Bariums in hand, I wasn’t that satisfied and kept them DS. I actually got a pair of Teals for $180 that I ended up wearing quite a bit so I’m just looking at the Bariums as a sunk cost (when I sell them for less than I paid) for FINALLY landing QNTMs.

Nah I signed up for the newsletter and I couldn’t get a discount.. Ended up coping my size 11.5 at retail and no tax/free shipping. Regret not copping yesterday and I’m worried buying off the resale market will land me an older pair with worse QC.

76F1117E-44F0-4CBB-BFCC-66868DBFB3A2.jpeg

Now I need to off my Bariums...
I don't understand why anyone who has the quantum quantum would buy these - like unless you stare at them they look exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom