Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't understand why anyone who has the quantum quantum would buy these - like unless you stare at them they look exactly the same.

You mean the Bariums? They have a weird, brownish/yellow rubber cage and no 3m underneath. From afar you are right though.

Damn now I'm mad I didn't hold out for the BSKTBL QNTM or even check out using a damn code. 265 feels like I overpaid by a lot. Hopefully my X's line up for paying retail plus ship

380's look better & more accessible than these & they aren't doing the best. Not even Alien's.

I can’t imagine they won’t make 451s really limited. The foam runners had a REALLY polarizing design and they made those limited to pump up demand for a future, ostensibly wider release. They did this with the initial 380 Aliens as well so I’m sure they will at least do it for the 1st 451 cw to build up hype/interest.

Yeah, but every first colorway of a new model is always limited and always sells out and resells for a lot. Resellers will be gunning for these.
I can’t imagine they won’t make 451s really limited. The foam runners had a REALLY polarizing design and they made those limited to pump up demand for a future, ostensibly wider release. They did this with the initial 380 Aliens as well so I’m sure they will at least do it for the 1st 451 cw to build up hype/interest.
Not the Alien's or QNTM's, One is doing ok, and the other is disgustingly bricking.

Not the Alien's or QNTM's, One is doing ok, and the other is disgustingly bricking.

I think QNTMs are bricking because they released two variants and had multiple releases of them.

Waves were going for like $1,200+ on StockX after the initial preorder release in 2017 and before the later restocks, that absurd price came down with the added restocks/releases though. Obviously, this is an extreme example but I can’t imagine they wouldn’t do something similar with 451s to at least gauge the market for them like they did with Aliens. Aside from 350s, it seems like people are getting tired of “sock shoes” at least by gauging the lack of interest overall of 380s. I’ve noticed Adidas also stopped producing UB in “uncaged” variants as well. I could be wrong about this wave largely dying off though, who knows.

Been wearing crocs a lot the pass few years. Kind of want the foam runners as an alternative. Definitely not paying over retail for them tho.

I don’t understand the foam runner hype at all.. Seem like comfortable shoes but they look quite goofy. Seems like they might be good for camping/the beach though.

Besides the aliens and qntms
The Aliens sold out instantly and are the most sought after 380, the Quantums released in February and were super limited, hard to get, and going for 700-800. The 450 Clouds will sell out instantly and very likely be the most valuable 450.

The Aliens sold out instantly and are the most sought after 380, the Quantums released in February and were super limited, hard to get, and going for 700-800. The 450 Clouds will sell out instantly and very likely be the most valuable 450.
i meant the aliens resale should be 500+ rn

I think using the 380 and QNTM as a comparison might not be right. These two models to me were Yeezy being way too optimistic. Seeing the quantities that the 350 does might have made them ramp up the new models too quickly. I could see them going back the other way on the 450s and maybe feeling a little burned by their strategy for the 380s and Qntms.

The thing I enjoy about the basketball is the regular qntm collar has a stitch that digs in your heel/achilies

super annoying

The thing I enjoy about the basketball is the regular qntm collar has a stitch that digs in your heel/achilies

super annoying
oh word? that was my biggest complaint about the qntm model, and why i didnt keep my pair. maybe ill give the quantum cw basketball model a try, cause i do really like the cw/model.

154424F8-9064-4C34-AF6A-6EE917CE8229.jpeg
From My Next Guest with David Letterman :emoji_fire:

I’d also love those high top wave runner looking bball shoes to release one day. Those are tooooo good

Back
Top Bottom