Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FedUp updated tracking status.... scheduled delivery is Monday, 3/8, ordered from SNS....

I haven't really purchased any /// directly from /// in the last year, maybe longer... They are not giving me access to scrit. :rofl:

Bones would have been nice, everything else mentioned I either already own or don't want.

Ive never purchased anything from them and got access on zyons.

Just got notification for access to Cinders and not a single size is available. ****ing waste of my time... jerkoffs

3CE4AA9D-8CFB-43A0-BA3A-A9DA718136EA.png
linens for me, easy pass

Didn't even realize I had access to Phosphors until it was too late at already sold out with 17 mins left on the clock. Wife had access to sulfers and ****s were gone 3 minutes into the 30 minute timer. WTF

Got Linens in a size 10. Missed out last. Nice pick up leading into the spring/summer.

Man, I remember a little less than a year ago, Linens were the 1st release to kick off the quarantine “everything-sells-out-now” trend. Kinda crazy they just kept stock of those around haha

I'm really sick of the "Exclusive Access" BS Nike and Adi pull now which is actually a limited FCFS. Like, if you want to give exclusive access, let ppl actually order within a certain time period. Don't just make X amount of pairs available and then contact 1000(x) ppl so it sells out in seconds. That's neither exclusive, nor access.

Damn there were some nice pairs that dropped. I only got notification about the Zyons.

I got Bones and Phosphors already but the double up would have been nice.

Last edited:
I'm really sick of the "Exclusive Access" BS Nike and Adi pull now which is actually a limited FCFS. Like, if you want to give exclusive access, let ppl actually order within a certain time period. Don't just make X amount of pairs available and then contact 1000(x) ppl so it sells out in seconds. That's neither exclusive, nor access.
Somebodies mad they didn’t act fast enough 😂. You had a chance, just like everyone else. Stop complaining

28503b05e93255efb3cb65ea88d8aa7c.gif

FOH clown. Your 88 post *** is blocked.

PS - Learn how to spell, you look ignorant
Some people have a life and don’t have time to sit on here all day to make 6k posts.

PS - My spelling is correct, you look even more ignorant than you already did by whining like a little kid

Back
Top Bottom