Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I do find it peculiar that they are doing these next few releases so close together as far as colors go. You’ve already had a yellow w/the peebra’s, then the these butters & re-release of the creams. A darker version would make more sense to me, but what do I know...

I do find it peculiar that they are doing these next few releases so close together as far as colors go. You’ve already had a yellow w/the peebra’s, then the these butters & re-release of the creams. A darker version would make more sense to me, but what do I know...

Summer SZN approaching

After they dropped 5 black colorways in a row I gave up trying to find any logic in their release schedule :lol:

I just don't understand why they want to essentially have the same damn shoe release 3 different times in 3 months. Butters, Cream Restock, and Sesames are all 90% the ****ing same colorway, one of which already released in large numbers last year. Just SO uninspired. I thought after the Yebras and Blue Tints that maybe Ye would actually start having some fun the with the model but this is just trash. I'll still be there for all the releases though who am I kidding?

I just don't understand why they want to essentially have the same damn shoe release 3 different times in 3 months. Butters, Cream Restock, and Sesames are all 90% the ****ing same colorway, one of which already released in large numbers last year. Just SO uninspired.

Don't get too worked up about any of it yet, this is all still just according to YM

I just don't understand why they want to essentially have the same damn shoe release 3 different times in 3 months. Butters, Cream Restock, and Sesames are all 90% the ****ing same colorway, one of which already released in large numbers last year. Just SO uninspired. I thought after the Yebras and Blue Tints that maybe Ye would actually start having some fun the with the model but this is just trash. I'll still be there for all the releases though.
They are able to produce new runs without additional start up cost (molds tooling etc) and cash out. For every person who thinks the V2 is played out there are 2 people waving money in the air begging Adidas to take it..

My creams have been in a box in my closet since they dropped. Have they aged into butter yet?

got rid of my DS pair 2 months ago

don't think I would've ever worn em since they were so plain. glad I did it, almost didn't want to since I love to hoard ****

As much as i love the creams they get dirty realllll easy. Just give me the sesame's and im done with the V2.
Give me more 700s and 500s. I am slightly intrigued by what they can do with the 500. I would like to see them with some color blocking

and like everyone else still hoping against hope the 750s resurface

Back
Top Bottom