Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Very nice
61235E90-4263-4BE0-A20D-B6431B3FE0EB.jpeg

How low will the boots that dropped today go on resell? Really like em and missed out

The more pics I see of these the more I want them, guess I'll go over to Goat eventually and get a pair

Yes Sir. They are winning the goat QNTM challenge.

I had to return my 2nd pair because they showed up and the box was destroyed inside a perfect shipping box - the packer knew smh... looked like they dropped the box on a hard edge.

Now the seller has them listed on their site with a damaged box at full price. I would cop another but I have to circle back for Kyanites sooner rather than later, luckily April seems to be a light month.

Waves have def rereleased at least 3 times because I bought a new pair every time like an idiot. And like clockwork I eventually sold each one, too.

So yes, I’ll buy another pair should they drop again. :lol:
Did you hold them or sell immediately? I feel like Yeezy values are best before pairs are in hand for the most part. I usually sell mine once I get the notice they are in my city :lol:

450s.

The foam absorbs stains. Granted I did wear these to a crawfish boil, but the amount of work I had to put in to shake these back means I'll think twice about where I wear them in the future.

These joints are for indoor activities.

Damn I was thinking these would be PERFECT camping shoes for the summer but it sounds like that is a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom