• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Confirmed was all over the place today.

They released them 1hr before the time stated... then it wasn't a draw, it was basically FCFS @ 9am EST.

Check out the timestamps in the photo. As soon as my debit card finished processing, it flashed the two screens you see below within a few seconds.

Then after hitting, they sent me an alert for the drop @ 9:45am (45 min later). Was very supreme of them...

This is my first confirmed W since the bone white 500 in August 2019.

IMG_6457.JPG

They released them 1hr before the time stated... then it wasn't a draw, it was basically FCFS @ 9am EST.

Check out the timestamps in the photo. As soon as my debit card finished processing, it flashed the two screens you see below within a few seconds.

Then after hitting, they sent me an alert for the drop @ 9:45am (45 min later). Was very supreme of them...

IMG_6457.JPG
[/QUOTE

IMG_6457.JPG
bro I was on the app and yeezy supply since 730 they was never up on my app then when it did pop up 830 it said soldout . Same thing happened with foams but I got a w that day

AA6DE509-0073-452A-8723-56C1AF52FF74.jpeg

Funny enough the Ash Pearls got delivered today after the 700 V3s even though they got released before. Ls on both the Foam Runners and the Creams but overall March been decent for me as far as yeezys go

Attachments

• 763A6DB5-145B-4535-BA76-1A7099BAE018.jpeg
    763A6DB5-145B-4535-BA76-1A7099BAE018.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 114
bro I was on the app and yeezy supply since 730 they was never up on my app then when it did pop up 830 it said soldout . Same thing happened with foams but I got a w that day

I was checking intermittently since the early morning and they were NOT there... then the app said get ready for a 10am drop around 9 then it just went live.

Right away sizes were disappearing. IMHO, it was just first come first served masked my entering a queue.

How long was it before you got your W on the foams? Instant or nah?

I was checking intermittently since the early morning and they were NOT there... then the app said get ready for a 10am drop around 9 then it just went live.

Right away sizes were disappearing. IMHO, it was just first come first served masked my entering a queue.

How long was it before you got your W on the foams? Instant or nah?

it was instant I enterEd for the next grey first with my debit card, then I entered for the sands and it wouldn’t let me use my debit card so I used a credit card and it charged me right away then when it started it instantly said confirmed........ I read on Newsweek or some other website that adidas confirmed something wrong with app people are checking out instead of it actually being a draw for the last couple releases

it was instant I enterEd for the next grey first with my debit card, then I entered for the sands and it wouldn’t let me use my debit card so I used a credit card and it charged me right away then when it started it instantly said confirmed........ I read on Newsweek or some other website that adidas confirmed something wrong with app people are checking out instead of it actually being a draw for the last couple releases

Copy that. The 450 was definitely that way... we should never see sizes disappearing for a draw.

Just too many people (or bots?) pushing these systems. The Nike Draw this morning said sold out for both pairs as soon as it started. I had to enter on desktop.

Restarted the app three times and that only fixed the navy gray dunk I did not want...

Has anyone had an issue with FNL & USPS not delivering a package and then returning to sender. Apparently my unit number is not on the box label but it’s on the order invoice

Copy that. The 450 was definitely that way... we should never see sizes disappearing for a draw.

Just too many people (or bots?) pushing these systems. The Nike Draw this morning said sold out for both pairs as soon as it started. I had to enter on desktop.

Restarted the app three times and that only fixed the navy gray dunk I did not want...
When they Released the Vanta way back 2019 pre pandemic... I fell in line @ adidas HQ in Vegas when they opened I askd for my 9 and it was soldout they said 🤷🏽‍♂️ They only had 6 sizes left

Who heard of a cook group elyzium I just got a email from them talking bout monthly payment supposed to be yeezymafia guy which I never scored from his preorder why would I join his cook group

think like 3-4 times now since the pre order initial drop but its time for a new pair, i think last restock was the exclusive access one

Back
Top Bottom