Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m about to cave in. I’ve paid resell for plenty of shoes I “needed” that sit on the shelf. I would actually wear these (even if it’s just around the house).

For those that own Foam’s (specifically Sands), how do these size vs QNTMS (lifestyle or BSKTBL)? Thanks in advance.

I must have weird feet because my thoughts rarely echo those in this thread, so take with a grain of salt- foam runners and socks fit more snug than LS Quantums. Not uncomfortably so but definitely more snug.

Wear what you like. If you grab at retail it’s understandable but the resell prices I see I’m just like “why?” 😂
1617576766632.gif

I must have weird feet because my thoughts rarely echo those in this thread, so take with a grain of salt- foam runners and socks fit more snug than LS Quantums. Not uncomfortably so but definitely more snug.
Thanks for the comparison. It seems the only consistency on sizing is no consistency.

Obviously wear what you like but to me wearing foams for anything other than going to the beach and thinking that’s cool it’s like convincing myself that Kim K is all natural...

Last Person I Need Style Advice From Is Some Random Dude On The Internet :lol:

Better Yet, Show Me With Your Pair How To Rock Em? :nerd:
I don’t got them but send me a pair and I’ll show you how, I was just playing since I thought you were just showing them off but by your response I guess you are wearing them like that 🥶 my bad dawg do you 😂

I would like a pair actually but these resell prices are ridiculous I can’t get myself to pay that when they retail at $80

Last edited:
I don’t got them
Exactly What I Expected. :lol:

Imagine Taking The Time To Tell Someone Else How To Rock A Pair Of Kicks You Don't Even Own :stoneface:

But Since You're So Interested In How I Plan To Wear Them, I Literally Opened The Box, Tried Them On, Realized They'd Work Better FOR ME With A Thicker Sock, Tried Them With Said Sock, Snapped A Couple Quick Pics....

Holla When You Have A Pair In Hand And Then We Can See Whether YOU Make The Cut Or Not :wink:

Gotta Love This Place :nthat:

Last edited:
Exactly What I Expected. :lol:

Imagine Taking The Time To Tell Someone Else How To Rock A Pair Of Kicks You Don't Even Own :stoneface:

But Since You're So Interested In How I Plan To Wear Them, I Literally Opened The Box, Tried Them On, Realized They'd Work Better FOR ME With A Thicker Sock, Tried Them With Said Sock, Snapped A Couple Quick Pics....

Holla When You Have A Pair In Hand And Then We Can See Whether YOU Make The Cut Or Not :wink:

Gotta Love This Place :nthat:
Just because I don’t have them ( couldn’t even get into the draw on confirmed ...but got up at 5:30 am to enter so clearly was interested in getting a pair ) means I can’t talk about them? Lol

this is a shoe forum meant for discussions about shoes right? You opened yourself up to that when you post a picture on here 🤣 like I said I figured that wasn’t your going out on the town fit but you acting really defensive about it so maybe it is 🤷🏾‍♂️

if I can catch them on a restock or buy them for a reasonable price ( to me would be no more then $200 for these and that’s pushing it) then I’ll show you a fit pic but it for damn sure wouldn’t be the grandpa with diabetes socks fit

Anyway we don’t need this to become a spoonman vs 3god thread take over so we’ll leave it at that... ill post a fit pic just for you if I get a pair

Last edited:
That yeezy bag still goes to her kids(and most likely her as well)…would be crazy if she didn’t rock yeezys.

Didn’t Ye gift her an ownership % in the brand a few years ago? Pretty sure she’s going to be rocking Yeezys for the rest of her life, if that’s the case simply because there is 0% chance she would sell that, given how much the brand keeps growing lol

She took that pic yesterday. So I guess she's still showing support for the brand
She posted the pics yesterday doesn't mean they were taken that day. *****es take selfies 1000s times a day she is backlogged. She was on one beach then next day she posts from another beach pic with different bathing suit. Or maybe same beach but changed swimwear :smh:
IG should make it like Goat app where you post pics you have to take the picture not go through your camera roll. Lol

debating if I should pay resell on Static 700 V2 consolation aka cream700v2. the longer I think the more I pay, dam

Back
Top Bottom