Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
new 350V2 pattern

350-MX-ROCK-MAIN.png

deaa4c3e-6236-46e2-a549-e1ced5116829.JPG
uxjhxsbuj4t61.jpg

Best 350 in a long time :wow:. Need these :nthat:.

If im a TTS 9.5 then should I go with a 9 or 10 in foam runners?

I think they run just a tad big. I am a wide footer and prefer size 12.5 in 450, 700 V1/V2 and only go 12 in 350's (like them mildly snug) and my size 12 foams fit perfect from the first slip-on. No break-in, stretching or molding to my foot was required.

This weekend while copping raging bulls, I got a chance to see what foams look like on foot when they are too big and it's pretty bad. Looks like a kid trying to rock G-pa's slippers. Too much space behind the ankle... The shoe is already quite bulbous and oversized just accentuates that look.

I can also say, sitting next to my foams, my size 12 crocs look like a 10.5-11 - they are that much bigger overall. I think you are safe either way but I suggest a 9 unless your other 9.5 yeezy shoes are really really really snug until they are broken in...

I think they look very clean but are so close to the Natural (I think that's the colorway) and the color change doesn't seem that stark to me.

I’d honestly be SHOCKED if they don’t improve this implementation on other cws. There is a lot they could do with this idea tbh. In an era where we’re largely getting rehashed versions of the same shoes, this kind of change is pretty damn innovative of Yeezy.

Between these and the new V2 pattern, I guess the “350s ArE dEaD!” crowd was put to sleep today lol

I’d honestly be SHOCKED if they don’t improve this implementation on other cws. There is a lot they could do with this idea tbh. In an era where we’re largely getting rehashed versions of the same shoes, this kind of change is pretty damn innovative of Yeezy.

Between these and the new V2 pattern, I guess the “350s ArE dEaD!” crowd was put to sleep today lol

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm the least creative person ever, but I immediately imagine something as simple (in terms of color only, not in implementation) as a light colored shoe that goes dark or vice versa.

I'm not sure if its any truth to it, but the word is that the bright blue 700's release is being delayed.

Hope that‘s whats going on cuz I’m ready to cop but they are just not nice enough to jump off a cliff at current prices. I’ll invest in another UNC 1 before that happens...

edit: it’s true, Bright Blue pushed back to my bday... 4/24.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom