Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
They canceled my gf's 700 waves order last wkend so had to make it up to her w/ these. Not equal but she could really careless. Easy cop on YS. Nobody must want these.

Was able to cart a 14 to try and check out and did and released. Wow wish it was that easy for every yeezy.

If it’s not limited ppl don’t want, but these Burger King joints aren’t bad and add the Gucci colors, nice combo

Seriously what yall gonna wear with these ****s? Them terrible *** callabash shrimp joggers. FOH

Seriously what yall gonna wear with these ****s? Them terrible *** callabash shrimp joggers. FOH

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE.

Sidenote these remind me of the Stevie Williams Rebook pro models I used to have back in the day. Holding out for ADC..

I probably should have waited for ADC but **** the splash even if it would have been easy and cheaper shipping. Im addicted to the mystery of wondering when YS will ship too much

You sound like one of those cats that rock NT denim.
I seen some fit pics with waves, dudes pants be horrible as ****.

I rock my greys more than any other yeezy I own. These were a must cop.

sitting....not surprised..was real surprised that the OG white powerphase colorway even sold like it did. Would rather have Stan Smiths

The sweats aren't even bad just over priced. Black ones are nice but they're just regular black sweats

Back
Top Bottom