Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
For 380's i found them to be TTS but one needs to break them in. Half up for immediate step in comfort.

For those with 3M in the upper, i found to be tighter so I went half up. Both works because the liner can be removed easily.

If that was true why can't I hit on any pairs? The hype isn't dead. It's just changed.
If the hype was the same this thread would be burning through pages the way it was a couple of years back, it isnt.

Yeezies are sitting on sites all over the place.

Just because YOU cant hit on CERTAIN pairs doesnt mean the hype is the same as it was.

It isnt.

Thats why theyre releasing reflective belugas, and thats the only reason.

Nah. The hype is there still for fans of the line.

The rest of them who don't stick around (cuz yeezies dun make them feel special / unique anymore ) are on a different wave now. :rolleyes

Btw, on the same note which sites have got "yeezies" still sitting all over the place? You didn't state specifics.

Btw, on the same note which sites have got "yeezies" still sitting all over the place? You didn't state specifics.
Get real dude, what am i to provide supporting evidence via links to every site with pairs still available now am i????

Get a life bro.

But here you go.

First place i looked

QNTM. Fsr available. Sitting.

MNVN Cyan 4 sizes available. Brand new drop.

380 Reflectives. 5 size range available.

So yeah. First place i looked bro.

One specific. The first specific i checked.

Specific enough for you?

Youre a gob****e.

If the hype was the same this thread would be burning through pages the way it was a couple of years back, it isnt.

Yeezies are sitting on sites all over the place.

Just because YOU cant hit on CERTAIN pairs doesnt mean the hype is the same as it was.

It isnt.

Thats why theyre releasing reflective belugas, and thats the only reason.
No I can't hit on pairs for ****. It's not for lack of trying. And clearly I'm not the only one who has that issue. Some clearly get lucky but some of us get ******.

And your analogy of bringing back Belugas as RF is to bring the hype back around is hollow. Jordan drops a hype AJ11 every December. Is that to bring hype back? Or is it because it will sell?

Jordan also drops a banger AJ1 every few years. So is that because they need hype? Because even the ugly **** sells out near instantly.

Yeezy is dropping RF Belugas because they can. And they will sell out just like all the others. Instantly.

QNTMs are not a popular model.
380s are not a popular model.

350s? Gone. 700 v1/v2? Gone. Any newer model? Gone.

END is one of the most unreliable sites. I was h
Tags look like they were just samples.

Thank you very much! I remember reading an article that Kanye eventually wanted to make the foam runner more available and was wondering if it was happening. I’m not a fam but curious. Have a good day!

yeezy hype isn't what it was when 350 V1s and 750s dropped, but it's definitely still there....it's just there are more yeezy's than ever to go around and production is higher. doesn't mean everyon'es gonna get a pair, though. demand still outweighs supply on most releases.

Enflame Amber pair just came in and it is awesome.

Love the colourway even more once I got to see it in person. Colours are a lot more muted on the upper than what I initially thought, which suits me perfectly. Should go well with a lot of fits.

I noticed that size US11.5 (my size) seems to be made in lesser quantities for some reason. Which makes me even more thankful I got this pair as it is my first 700 v1.

Hey anyone know where I would be able to size swap some foam runners? I have a 9 but need a 10

Slight Custom!!! Sesame's

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_131650200_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20210615_131650200_PORTRAIT.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 308
is Yeezy hype dead? depends who you ask.
One thinks of 350 V2s the other foam runners.
for sure it’s definitely not at its peak and people have left.
He’s stated his disdain for hype-culture and doesn’t give a damn about public opinion

can’t wait to get these enflame 700s in hand…probably the best out of the recent orange-sole trio. Wish I’d hit on the sun to complete the lil set..

Back
Top Bottom