Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My Bright Cyan stuck somewhere with fedex. No movement since 6/10. Supposed to be delivered today but doubt it and Its the second shipment that’s delayed. FedEx has been terrible lately.

EF5A7B96-FA4E-4C24-B3E1-64F98C473B58.jpeg

I love my Jordans and Nike’s but it’s something about yeezys that inspire me

The Yeezy Niketalk page shouldn’t be used as a measure of Yeezy hype. 2015-17 was a different time. People are on different platforms now like Discord, especially the newer sneaker heads, and following twitter. You don’t get useful information on Niketalk like you used to, like back in the day with FTL codes. Any restock, or rerelease or jig is going to be posted by the obnoxious sneaker twitter accounts like Solelinks, who tweet garbage 5000 times a day and will nullify any bit of useful info by posting it to hundreds of thousands of people instantly before anyone on Niketalk could post it. The people that are still active on here are mainly the long time NTers, and lurkers who only post when they get a W.

Last edited:
When the sesame 350s and even the statics dropped that’s when yeezy hype was at its lowest. Both pairs were sitting at a lot of stores. It started to pick up again not too long after. Then when the new models started dropping (700v3) etc the hype really came back. All that being said who really cares ?

No I can't hit on pairs for ****. It's not for lack of trying. And clearly I'm not the only one who has that issue. Some clearly get lucky but some of us get ****ed.

And your analogy of bringing back Belugas as RF is to bring the hype back around is hollow. Jordan drops a hype AJ11 every December. Is that to bring hype back? Or is it because it will sell?

Jordan also drops a banger AJ1 every few years. So is that because they need hype? Because even the ugly **** sells out near instantly.

Yeezy is dropping RF Belugas because they can. And they will sell out just like all the others. Instantly.

QNTMs are not a popular model.
380s are not a popular model.

350s? Gone. 700 v1/v2? Gone. Any newer model? Gone.
The 3 models i posted above are all new.

one cw only dropped a couple of days ago.

They aren’t gone.

Have to give a special shout out to G Gogoplata1980 he hit on a raffle but not in his size and was kind enough to pass that win along to me after I struck out. Thanks so much man.

I love the color of these in person. They are super comfortable on foot.
TTS? Or half size up? Wanting to buy a pair off StockX myself while they’re cheap

TTS? Or half size up? Wanting to buy a pair off StockX myself while they’re cheap
So......
My normal shoe size is a 13.
My "yeezy" size is a 13.5.

I have 700v3 in a 13 and they are almost too snug for my liking. It's the lack of toebox depth mainly. I have Powerphases in a 13 and they are fine. QNTMs and 380s in a 13.5. 350v2 in a 13 (snug) and 14 (loose)....a 13.5 in them would be gravy.

These 700 MNVNs are a 13 and they fit perfect. They are snug but it's a comfortable snug. Wore them today actually for about 10 hours and feet still feel good now at home.

So to directly answer your question.....I'm sure that a 13.5 would've been fine but the 13 works. So you may can do whichever is cheaper.

So......
My normal shoe size is a 13.
My "yeezy" size is a 13.5.

I have 700v3 in a 13 and they are almost too snug for my liking. It's the lack of toebox depth mainly. I have Powerphases in a 13 and they are fine. QNTMs and 380s in a 13.5. 350v2 in a 13 (snug) and 14 (loose)....a 13.5 in them would be gravy.

These 700 MNVNs are a 13 and they fit perfect. They are snug but it's a comfortable snug. Wore them today actually for about 10 hours and feet still feel good now at home.

So to directly answer your question.....I'm sure that a 13.5 would've been fine but the 13 works. So you may can do whichever is cheaper.
Thanks bro

Wherever your at please Snag me a pair of mxt moons or sand foam runners on sale….
I have not a clue what those are.
But I get 10pages a week, now.
In here.
Used to get 10pages an hour.
That’s all I’m saying.
Maybe Yeezy is hot as ever.
😂 saying they’re “dead” is a light troll.
Y’all know Yeezy aren’t popping lik……nah, they’re just not APEX, I guess.
Humans are funny.
Hype is real.
We all want a piece of the hype no?
Striking out now just means onto the next.
Striking out at APEX meant…..well, whatever that meant to each of you/us.

Real hurt in the hearts of some back during APEX days. We strike out and feel like we caught our Woman cheating on us. Real hurt.

Here you go. The white balance is off on my phone. The upper is a more muted brown color than in the photos. I'd say the enflame is definitely worth the pick up.

1-700ea.jpg 2-700ea.jpg 3-700ea.jpg
Anyone who has the Enflame Amber 700 in hand, is the orange midsole vibrant in person or is it dull?

No I can't hit on pairs for ****. It's not for lack of trying. And clearly I'm not the only one who has that issue. Some clearly get lucky but some of us get ****ed.

And your analogy of bringing back Belugas as RF is to bring the hype back around is hollow. Jordan drops a hype AJ11 every December. Is that to bring hype back? Or is it because it will sell?

Jordan also drops a banger AJ1 every few years. So is that because they need hype? Because even the ugly **** sells out near instantly.

Yeezy is dropping RF Belugas because they can. And they will sell out just like all the others. Instantly.

QNTMs are not a popular model.
380s are not a popular model.

350s? Gone. 700 v1/v2? Gone. Any newer model? Gone.

Splitting facts here my G. 💯

I am beginning to realize those who come in here rehashing " xxxx is dead....xxxx is sitting. " are literally asking for attention. You know...like them "youtubers" with usual click bait. Those kinds - Yikes. :emoji_laughing:

Insert RL pic and a caption of xxxx and a big fat line " YEEZIES DEAD ?!?! "

Like..stop beating a dead horse as stale as 2017's bread. Keep your crumbs to yourself thanks.

And to justify their points of uncertainty they end their discussion by name calling to validate their stand.

Slow chuckle. :lol:

The midsole is a dull orange in my opinion. But these perceptions vary from person to person. So here's another photo.

4-700ea.jpg

These would have been next level with a contrasting toe.

Still haven't seen them in person, though.

Will check them out during my independence day NYC trip...

Curious... Who all is going for the plastic 350's this week?

Back
Top Bottom