Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Do all black shoes look the same to you? Because if 450s look like other black shoes to you then your eyes need a check up.

Do all black shoes look the same to you? Because if 450s look like other black shoes to you then your eyes need a check up.
Obviously, you took my comment personally & assumed I was attacking you...

Black is the absence of color so your statement still means nothing. If you are trying to say the shape/silhouette is different than other shoes... You get a gold star I guess.
That's a given. The statement was that an ALL black shoe is just that.....ALL black. If you are having a hard time matching black then just stop...

To keep going.... every black Yeezy except for maybe the Triple black 750's, Pirate Blacks 350's & the black with red 350's text weren't completely a regular black either. Every other iteration of black that a Yeezy has done isn't completely regular black anyways. For example the Triple black 500's, 350's etc...
So what are you saying bro....?

You're the one that's hyperfocused on the color of them when I never even brought it up. What point were you ever getting at? lmao

I don't think they fit my style so I'm not keeping them, these could've been my favorite color and I probably still wouldn't keep them. Sorry you didn't like that I guess.

Its not even that far up the thread but...

If you are struggling to find things to match an ALL-black shoe... then just quit fashion right now LOL

You're the one that's hyperfocused on the color of them when I never even brought it up. What point were you ever getting at? lmao

I don't think they fit my style so I'm not keeping them, these could've been my favorite color and I probably still wouldn't keep them. Sorry you didn't like that I guess.

"hyperfocused" because I made a statement about it and you replied? Just stop...

My first comment had nothing to do with the color of them, you made it about them being all black shoes. My second comment was also about the style, which you were keen enough to pick up on in your follow up. Yet still, you made the entire next comment about the color again.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. lol

For someone who suggested getting my eyes checked I think you should seriously take your own advise LOLLLLL

Honestly can't tell if y'all are being facetious or are legit this dense. lol
I think it's you fella.

The shoe is black. This is a factual statement.

The shoe has a unique design. Also factual.

But it is still an all black shoe which means it's not drawing that much attention. If someone can't figure out how to wear a solid black sneaker irregardless of the design that's them not knowing how to dress.

That's like someone saying they can't wear an all white af1.

I mean it's not when the designer himself has come out to say they design things at Yeezy to be different from what we currently have on the market. My point was there's nothing like these, reducing them down to "they're all black shoes" or comparing them to 30+ year old classics is a little weak dude.

^ You are again thinking too much & listening to what someone else is telling you VS being able to decide things like that for yourself. Literally EVERYONE can see that it's a different model but at the end of the day it's still an ALL-black shoe.

Not much else to say my guy...
I'm not going to give any more energy to this ridiculous convo...
GOod luck with your fashion endeavors in the future bro...

^ You are again thinking too much & listening to what someone else is telling you VS being able to decide things like that for yourself. Literally EVERYONE can see that it's a different model but at the end of the day it's still an ALL-black shoe.
I decided that I didn't like them, I don't know why that was so hard to accept. Y'all kept telling me they were all black like it was supposed to change my mind. lol

It's all good though. Safflowers getting delivered today, definitely keeping those, assuming they fit...

Weirdest most condescending thread on NT I swear... Yes it’s an all black shoe, no it is nothing like a pair of all white forces, I could stitch up pair of garbage bag shoes that similarly, would not look good on feet despite being all black.

Some Olympic level mental gymnastics going on in here.

They super cute in baby sizes though:
C110BD91-B372-4AF6-87EA-A3F2A6C835CC.jpeg

This guy thinks this is called FadakarTalk LOL.
I made a blank statement. It wasn’t directed at anyone my guy.
I was simply saying even if they are weird looking, which they are, they can still be worn with about anything because they are black. I said nothing about looking the best.

All black shoe at the end of the day yeah but its a weird, slim low profile silhouette. Cant see it look good with anything but slim/skinny pants or shorts.

Need the Foam Runner experts to weigh in for me here : If I’m a size 13 in the slides due to wide feet, would I also be a size 13 in the runners? Or do they fit more generously?

kudos in advance

First pair of v3s, pretty surprised by the comfort, they feel stiff as hell in hand.

69CCA93C-3654-4B64-9949-0631A76F405A.jpeg
Need the Foam Runner experts to weigh in for me here : If I’m a size 13 in the slides due to wide feet, would I also be a size 13 in the runners? Or do they fit more generously?

kudos in advance
I wear the same size for both. My slides are way tight still but I was able to get a size up and those ended up being too big. Foams fit a lot better out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom