Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
All black shoe at the end of the day yeah but its a weird, slim low profile silhouette. Cant see it look good with anything but slim/skinny pants or shorts.
Exactly. Because of its unique shape, it being all black does not mean that it would look good with just any outfit. A shoe’s color isn’t the only factor that determines its wearability.

Up In Grand Lake, CO For The Weekend, With Plans To Propose To My Lady Tomorrow. Broke Out The Slides For The Drive Up.
A5C2801B-FE8B-4699-85B2-F3DB509D0FAD.jpeg

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal , Brought My Side Piece In Case She Says No :wink:
7D5C0754-130C-40ED-8520-6E998B19A203.jpeg

^ You are again thinking too much & listening to what someone else is telling you VS being able to decide things like that for yourself. Literally EVERYONE can see that it's a different model but at the end of the day it's still an ALL-black shoe.

Not much else to say my guy...
I'm not going to give any more energy to this ridiculous convo...
GOod luck with your fashion endeavors in the future bro...
Youre missing his point completely and its painful. Yes its an all black shoe
Style wise there are MANY black shoes that go better with certain fits etc. then these which is dudes point to begin with. Hes not saying its hard to wear a black shoe, hes saying stylistically it just doesnt look good/optimal with most fits compared to other all black sneakers with say a more simple silo/design...

The fact you are missing his point just proves you have no sense of style yourself

Youre missing his point completely and its painful. Yes its an all black shoe
Style wise there are MANY black shoes that go better with certain fits etc. then these which is dudes point to begin with. Hes not saying its hard to wear a black shoe, hes saying stylistically it just doesnt look good/optimal with most fits compared to other all black sneakers with say a more simple silo/design...

The fact you are missing his point just proves you have no sense of style yourself
I got his point… I still think it’s not correct lol.
Allthe pics I’ve seen so far “match” the shoes because it’s all black. I never said it would win fashion of the year award for its bold choice of lines.
Again, if you’re having a hard time matching the color black with an outfit then idk what to tell you. Black goes with literally everything.

Back
Top Bottom