• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
BE153EE2-8A25-4A57-831A-8EED8FA05654.jpeg

0A1A6B6D-00EE-4A57-91C0-B26E03D23E11.jpeg
Who's the girl though? lol

Well Ye... was hoping you could have fixed it.

I hope you'll be alright after she starts showing up with a new dude in the media... he already survived the Ray-J tape but this will hit different with his seeds around.

Thats not the russian model lmao. Thats Mathilde Pinault, salma hayeks step daughter

Last edited:
Waves 100% confirmed for next month? Or speculation? Saw some stuff way back in April I recall reading it several times, but don’t recall seeing anything concrete or much since then. TIA

What does that even mean?
@0:14-0:18:

Self Hate: "It works on itself, it's like real estate of racism." That definition came straight from the horse mouth. He's tackles his tackled his conflicts w/ self hate since the beginning of & throughout his career:

"Cause they make us hate ourself & love they wealth."

Being the only black person in places can be very microagressive. Something like this would've never happened in front of Amber Rose or his other partners. Kim was completely oblivious to this ho **** they pulled on homie. Ye let it happen, but he's by himself:

That video is sad hell. I hate looking at it b/c I know where it stems from. Anyway, yeah there are some genuine connections, but a lot of times when black ppl date in proximity to whiteness its rooted in self-hate. I don't really want to carry out this convo in here pass this point, but I hope that answered your question.

@0:14-0:18:

Self Hate: "It works on itself, it's like real estate of racism." That definition came straight from the horse mouth. He's tackles his tackled his conflicts w/ self hate since the beginning of & throughout his career:

"Cause they make us hate ourself & love they wealth."

Being the only black person in places can be very microagressive. Something like this would've never happened in front of Amber Rose or his other partners. Kim was completely oblivious to this ho **** they pulled on homie. Ye let it happen, but he's by himself:

That video is sad hell. I hate looking at it b/c I know where it stems from. Anyway, yeah there are some genuine connections, but a lot of times when black ppl date in proximity to whiteness its rooted in self-hate. I don't really want to carry out this convo in here pass this point, but I hope that answered your question.

I get the black experience is typically much different than mine, but dating outside of your race isn't self-hate. It's being the very thing we should be fighting for which is inclusive. I am a white man, my wife is Mexican. She gets looks when seen with me at the store here in Texas. Neither of us care. We've been together for 20 years. If more of us would look at people as people we'd have a lot less hate. I don't get it. I do appreciate your breakdown, though. Always loved that line from "All Falls Down".

Back to shoes.

I get the black experience is typically much different than mine, but dating outside of your race isn't self-hate. It's being the very thing we should be fighting for which is inclusive. I am a white man, my wife is Mexican. She gets looks when seen with me at the store here in Texas. Neither of us care. We've been together for 20 years. If more of us would look at people as people we'd have a lot less hate. I don't get it. I do appreciate your breakdown, though. Always loved that line from "All Falls Down".

Back to shoes.
200w (3).gif

Back
Top Bottom