Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anybody else have issues with card payment on confirmed? Tried different cards and even my wife’s account but both of us were getting those issues. Read on Reddit that I might need to contact adidas to ask about getting unbanned.

Anybody else have issues with card payment on confirmed? Tried different cards and even my wife’s account but both of us were getting those issues. Read on Reddit that I might need to contact adidas to ask about getting unbanned.
Contact your credit card company. I was getting declined and then they cleared me and it went through.

Foam runners to the indoor pool in Newport, RI. Upper 60s to low 70s today.

Attachments

• 20210705_125750.jpg
    20210705_125750.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 583
Had two chances on mobile, but got session expired.

Still banned on PC for whatever reason.
All morning I kept getting session expired but I am now able to add to cart. From what I’ve seen other sites soldout but YS didn’t because everyone kept getting session expired

+100 for the 450

Wore them casually to watch fireworks for a few minutes in the parking structure of my apartment complex last night, approached a latina dime at least 10 years younger than me to ask an innocent question and thought i had no chance with, ended up talking for over about an hour and she asked for my number and has been pursuing me since

I know it has nothing to do with 450s but still, bagging arguably what might be the most beautiful and out of my league latinas ever will be forever linked to them

+100 for the 450

Wore them casually to watch fireworks for a few minutes in the parking structure of my apartment complex last night, approached a latina dime at least 10 years younger than me to ask an innocent question and thought i had no chance with, ended up talking for over about an hour and she asked for my number and has been pursuing me since

I know it has nothing to do with 450s but still, bagging arguably what might be the most beautiful and out of my league latinas ever will be forever linked to them

You know why that is? It's because you exuded confidence. She knew you were a confident person because you were confident enough to wear something so ugly out in public :nthat:

My saffs from member access still haven’t shipped. If these canceled they owe me big time with some dope access next time

Anyone with v3s they've had a while that can comment on how they fit over time? I thought my pair fit but after wearing them around the house they started to kill my feet after like a half hour. Since the upper is basically plastic, rubber and neoprene I'm wondering if these are a lost cause for me.

Anyone with v3s they've had a while that can comment on how they fit over time? I thought my pair fit but after wearing them around the house they started to kill my feet after like a half hour. Since the upper is basically plastic, rubber and neoprene I'm wondering if these are a lost cause for me.
I've worn mine maybe 20x and they break in some.

Back
Top Bottom