Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember only hitting on the black 350s back on yzy day 2019, so im not holding out any hope for this allday shltshow

I remember Yeezy day 2019, I was on a train and couldn’t hit a single thing until hours in and the Vantas let me get through. After all the salt I pulled the trigger.

open that link on your phone. but I repeat - on these non new prod drops no one has a shot - we are talking about like 100 pairs of left over shoes. the only thing you got a shot at is the new prods like waves, synths, black 350s, etc.
Nothing loads up I get a white screen. Maybe I don't have access?
I take your word for it won't hit anyways

Just copped Cream Clays for resale f*** it.

Gonna off something in my closet to offset the difference. Just how the game goes sometimes.

Want to actually wear a pair for summer up here before all the heavy rain sets in.

Nothing loads up I get a white screen. Maybe I don't have access?
I take your word for it won't hit anyways
I used that link to sign up - maybe kill your app and try again. clicking on the read more button works for me as well. but yeah not sure you're missing out on much sadly

remember the circle pic of the foams? There are like 50 color ways coming - soon they will be sitting like v2s

I think everything is trash now.

I keep saying it’s 100k people entering plus bots

for like 2 size runs. Even if it’s a new release it’s so easy to to try even if ur in it for resell which most casuals are now.

click and wait.

these apps make buying or attempting to buy shoes easier, but on the back end makes it more accessible for those who are casual buyers.

I know several people who have a sns, snkrs and adidas app and don’t actually care about shoes. Tbh just flip and care less when they don’t hit. They don’t care if they make 40 bucks.

I think everything is trash now.

I keep saying it’s 100k people entering plus bots

for like 2 size runs. Even if it’s a new release it’s so easy to to try even if ur in it for resell which most casuals are now.

click and wait.

these apps make buying or attempting to buy shoes easier, but on the back end makes it more accessible for those who are casual buyers.

I know several people who have a sns, snkrs and adidas app and don’t actually care about shoes. Tbh just flip and care less when they don’t hit. They don’t care if they make 40 bucks.
I mean that is what is great about yeezy day - the casual flipper you describe won't sit at the computer all day waiting for the waves to hit. The real fans you describe have a good shot at the new prod shoes today (still have to fight bots but that's on Adidas and YE for not caring enough about their consumer to stop it).

I mean that is what is great about yeezy day - the casual flipper you describe won't sit at the computer all day waiting for the waves to hit. The real fans you describe have a good shot at the new prod shoes today (still have to fight bots but that's on Adidas and YE for not caring enough about their consumer to stop it).

you right but if everything is a draw they don’t have to wait. With social media updating them they just get notifications. Some just go to Twitter for a notification.

They still casual, but social media gets them to care just enough to try.

now for the bots. I mean that’s just the wave now. Honestly how can they stop it. I feel we say oh they just need to figure it out.

I’m not computer hacker savy. So what can be done on a consistent bases. Cause once they try something once or twice it will get exploited. That’s the thing about the digital age it’s easy to exploit.

I remember having to go to the adidas store and type on an iPad lol. That was broken my girl enter me and my whole family on one turn while I was at work in front of the staff.

I would've like to try for a few of the 700s (inertia, utility black, analog, salt) but it's the middle of the night here so no go I guess oh well

I'm having fun today regardless...

If I don't rack up a few random cops it will still be a good day because I will spend the budget and order my MX Clays from goat or X... I understand it hits different if you are trying to catch something you don't own but I have most all of the ones I want already. Today is about random additions and doubles. Try to relax and enjoy your day regardless.

Cheers.

sidebar: Steak & Eggs in the kitchen is smelling lovely... :rofl: :smokin

sidebar2: Let's hope Nike decides to be petty and post the Travis x Frags on SNKRS...:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom