Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You can get those way cheaper on X or Goat bro. Don't get let Yeezy day hustle you out of a steak dinner famo.

Qntms sitting lol

thought about hoopin in the bsktballs , has anyone In here yet?

Yeezy unloading enough bricks to build the Great Wall of Yeezy. Just the tail lights are all I have even cared about. Wave Runnees too if that happens.

Man I remember All-Star weekend 2020 when people were trading FOG1s, etc. for QNTMs at the Yeezy tanks that were giving them out in Chicago… QNTMs were going for insane resell as well.

Look how far they’ve fallen lol

Man I remember All-Star weekend 2020 when people were trading FOG1s, etc. for QNTMs at the Yeezy tanks that were giving them out in Chicago… QNTMs we’re going for insane resell as well.

Look how far they’ve fallen lol

Look how sharp they are on your ankles too.... WTF... sad story all around brosef.

Look how sharp they are on your ankles too.... WTF... sad story all around brosef.

I like how firm they are since they provide a lot of structure but you basically have to size up.. Also, they’re DEFINITELY not the easiest to wear in terms of aesthetics. I think they’re one of the brands few “flops” over the past 6+ years.

I need what happened to the QNTMs to happen to the Wave Runners if we’re keeping it a buck :lol:

To be honest, Waves have a FAR more universally appealing design so they’d have to produce a ton of additional pairs until we got to where we are with QNTMs reselling for under retail haha. I also gotta agree with jopx jopx in calling QNTMs “stompers” lol

Just got exclusive access to 380 mists, powerphase clear brown, and qntm azure blue... none of which i want lol

Does anyone want those? Lol

Honestly, Yeezy Day seems to be Adidas/Yeezys celebration of offloading all the bricks they couldn’t sell at retail the past few Quarters and didn’t want to discount lol

Apparently I had exclusive access on Confirmed, but I was asleep. Reading y’alls posts, sounds like it was mostly undesirable stuff & lots of errors. I won’t sweat it then.

8BA3A1F0-C6EE-459D-8701-217C27F5C837.png
3104747B-8280-40EA-BEA2-BF929072E400.png
B04B77E2-767C-4BC9-BBB2-E998BBFE4E21.png

The worst lineups of “exclusive access” ever, most of these could be had cheaper on stockX or just about the same. These definitely just been sitting in the warehouse

Back
Top Bottom