Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Let's not forget the point of this line, though - the man himself said he wanted his shoes to be accessible to everyone. Granted, we may not be digging every model/cw, but they've succeeded at making it possible for literally anyone to get "Yeezys". Might not be the ones we specifically want, but they're available. Can't knock Adi for that, IMO.

Just got exclusive access to 380 mists, powerphase clear brown, and qntm azure blue... none of which i want lol
Confirmed blessed me as well

21240EFE-67A3-4A62-A565-62F84B1FEF25.gif

They should’ve just raffled everything to get it over with. This sitting in the splash **** is stupid.

Facts. They should have done half hour or hour raffles for every shoe and kept it out of the bots hands. Its literally a bot competition today. Sure ppl are hitting pairs of models that were rotting on shelves and or sell for below retail....

Try and get anything else tho LOL

FTR I did not hit on the Mauves. Was happy to see it be bright and early in the morning. Maybe I can hit a different 700 at this point.

Facts. They should have done half hour or hour raffles for every shoe and kept it out of the bots hands. Its literally a bot competition today. Sure ppl are hitting pairs of models that were rotting on shelves and or sell for below retail....

Try and get anything else tho LOL
Right! Bet majority of the people that wants these don’t have time to sit in front of the screen the whole day.

Everybody turning their noses up at 380 exclusive access. Meanwhile, I’d happily take one of those over all these chunky *** qntm’s, and 700/500’s :frown:

also +10,000 this whole setup is a dumb waste of time. Sitting in the queue is bad. But what’s unacceptable is leaving me in when the shoe has already sold out. It’s 2021 man, the tech to just close the queue once it’s OOS exists.

I have a feeling the shoes that gets loaded onto YS or Adidas Splash are the ones that have low stock while the decent stock are on confirmed

Back
Top Bottom