Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey quick question, Yeezy 500 how do they fit? TTS or .5 size up?

For me, I bought the Blush in SZ11 or .5 up from my normal size or my 350 V2 size. It fits a bit big. But these shoes are so comfortable that it doesn’t make a difference. I compared it to the Off-White Prestos I have. It fits big but you won’t notice that difference, when you walk in them. I’m sure others will chime in and say the opposite.

Came in yesterday first pair of V3 so going to keep as they are the only thing I came out of Yeezy Day with😂. Caved and just grabbed Waves for resell.
IMG_20210807_163218.jpg

Got this message when logging in looks like we getting more drops . And my girl waves still hasn’t shipped but the status is updated to we’re packing your yeezys

Attachments

• EC33E8EB-8118-41C8-907D-FF45621C9495.jpeg
    EC33E8EB-8118-41C8-907D-FF45621C9495.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 136
Also for 500s THEY ARE NOT TTS. It depends on which color you are buying. The first ones to release (SM, Blush, UB (og), were all made on a different mold - these shoes are tts and even run a touch big. The most recent releases - Soft vision, that orange mash up, UB retro, etc were made on a different mold all run SMALL and you should size up.

:nthat: After all this time... after dumping all 5 pairs I picked up at release... this is what I wanted on Yeezy day. I really want a pair to distress for some odd reason.

I love them but Creams age horribly tbh. The two tone midsole outsole starts yellowing at different hues and isn’t a good look when it does because of how white the upper is.

I love them but Creams age horribly tbh. The two tone midsole outsole starts yellowing at different hues and isn’t a good look when it does because of how white the upper is.

What you are describing is exactly what I am after.... As I stated, I want them specifically to distress... Basically, I want to beat 'em, get em' dirty, machine wash (at most) and then repeat.

I'm not really into Creams when they are in pristine "like new" condition as I am with most all other Yeezys.

I want to treat them like a pair of vans, so definitely not paying more than retail for that... Copping them on Yeezy day would have been perfect.

Got my Dark Glows and they are exactly like the Alvahs with a different glow. I was hoping I would find some differences. Upset I hit on my alvah bid on Stockx before these dropped.

Back
Top Bottom