Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yet you regularly seem preoccupied with other peoples pockets and a few hundred bucks

Cap

If I was making 190k a year I wouldn't even have the thought of posting on niketalk let alone be focused on resale prices of any sneaker

Eh depending on where you live, $190k/year isn’t enough to just completely ignore irrational expenses like consistently paying absurd resale prices for sneakers. This is especially true if you want to grow that wealth (through real estate investments, etc.) and/or save for early (or earlier) retirement.

Eh depending on where you live, $190k/year isn’t enough to just completely ignore irrational expenses like consistently paying absurd resale prices for sneakers. This is especially true if you want to grow that wealth (through real estate investments, etc.) and/or save for early (or earlier) retirement.
****, I wanna make that much

More pics of the Faded Azures :nthat:

1629242306733.jpeg
1629242336181.jpeg
1629242356599.jpeg

Yeah.....salary doesn't necessarily equate to rich type of spending. Some people just have principles with their money. I am from the Bay Area and I have a friend making $200K a year and he hates buying drinks at bars. He will even pre drink before going out at times just to save some money.
QFT

I don’t care how much you make. . . This is the ticket!
(That’s what I do too. . .)
:rofl:

Yeah.....salary doesn't necessarily equate to rich type of spending. Some people just have principles with their money. I am from the Bay Area and I have a friend making $200K a year and he hates buying drinks at bars. He will even pre drink before going out at times just to save some money.

Yeah, I think the only difference is valuing your time, which is your most valuable asset (aside from your health, obviously) since you can’t get it back once it’s gone. Some people’s time is simply worth more than whatever it would cost to them to do a lot of things. Obviously this is a gross generalization, but I’d say most people aren’t in this position and should be saving their money when they can and investing it wisely.

Have you seen housing prices in and around Silicon Valley? $200K won’t get them very far in that area. He might not necessarily be cheap. He might be frugal depending on his expenses or out of necessity. With more and more workers like engineers, designers, project managers…..working remotely, some have moved out of state due to housing and rent costs. A relative moved to Texas and built their dream home from the ground up. She still had $200K+ leftover after selling her home in Los Angeles.

no one said below retail - but the 350v2 has def been flooded - if you really want a pair at retail its not that hard to do. remember the circle pic with like 50 foam colors - all of those are coming.

Foam Runners aren’t for everyone unlike the 350 V2s, which have mass appeal. Ye doesn’t need to up production. Now they could do what they have been doing with re-releasing colorways. They’ve done that with the slides. And just because you see 50 Foam colorways doesn’t mean they’ll release every colorway. Just look at all the 350 V2 samples not released. Also, they might release these color ways over several years.

Have you seen housing prices in and around Silicon Valley? $200K won’t get them very far in that area. He might not necessarily be cheap. He might be frugal depending on his expenses or out of necessity. With more and more workers like engineers, designers, project managers…..working remotely, some have moved out of state due to housing and rent costs. A relative moved to Texas and built their dream home from the ground up. She still had $200K+ leftover after selling her home in Los Angeles.

Foam Runners aren’t for everyone unlike the 350 V2s, which have mass appeal. Ye doesn’t need to up production. Now they could do what they have been doing with re-releasing colorways. They’ve done that with the slides. And just because you see 50 Foam colorways doesn’t mean they’ll release every colorway. Just look at all the 350 V2 samples not released. Also, they might release these color ways over several years.

Man I remember a good friend of mine moved to SV a few years ago from here in DC and took a ~$180k/year job at Facebook thinking he would be living it up… He ended up having to have 2 roommates in a house while dropping like $3.5k/month on rent for the master bedroom there (it was a nice house, granted, but definitely not an objectively baller place by any means lol). All while dealing with a SEVERE lack of single women and TONS of annoying tech bros lol He eventually left FB, moved to Oakland, and then to Denver. Needless to say he is MUCH happier now haha

I know the story all too well. My wife and I as a combined do really well and yet, we have the hardest time buying a house out here. We are living in Oakland and a 2 bedroom that is a 1000 square feet goes over a million now. It really is insane and yet, we can't seem to leave due to family and what not. But as frugal as I am in some areas, I just know that if I went to a bar.....I am not entirely stressing out paying for a beer that is $7. It's all relative though.

I’m a cheap mf even if I made 190k a year I would be mad at paying resell and most likely wouldn’t still.

Some people value their time more than money.

Paying resell just isn't about the money. Those hours people used to spend on Saturday's on YS or Adidas someone else might rather pay resell. They're thinking why would anyone spend 3 hours waiting in a line or on a website.

Shades of zyon
405D95AC-C086-4723-9F71-E703AE6F7680.jpeg
6968CD0B-8891-4796-A0F6-1BDD4EA4A6E6.jpeg
724EFB76-AC78-4BF1-A475-611CF74FF883.jpeg
damn. I don’t wear 350s without the heel tab on principle, but I wouldn’t mind a pair of these to beat up. they aren’t going for much over retail, either

how’s the fit on the zyons? it’s technically a ‘clear stripe’ pair and I know some of them tend to fit a little larger than the knit pairs (aka tts), but it also seems like every run of 350s is different.

damn. I don’t wear 350s without the heel tab on principle, but I wouldn’t mind a pair of these to beat up. they aren’t going for much over retail, either

how’s the fit on the zyons? it’s technically a ‘clear stripe’ pair and I know some of them tend to fit a little larger than the knit pairs (aka tts), but it also seems like every run of 350s is different.
Not even OG Belugas?!?!

Back
Top Bottom