• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Are Quantums TTS or .5 up?
TTS on all my pairs… Be prepared for a shallow, but more forgiving toe box. They do require a “break in” process before they are comfortable. I imagine 1/2 up would have your feet sliding around with how wide the forefoot is.

Also, they are fine to wear without an insole if you can’t deal with the toe box.

BBALL version looks better in hand than the lifestyle QNTM and they're more comfortable. That said lifestyles are still dope and I'm grabbing a pair of these Onyx.

To
To you. If you enjoy a double disc’s worth of poorly executed Kanye raps/singing about Jesus more power to you. No hate on my side.

But that **** is trash and nobody will care about it in a few months. Kinda like his last few albums.

Different strokes, you don't have to type all that.

All that stuff about what people will care about in the future is just babble.

To

Different strokes, you don't have to type all that.

All that stuff about what people will care about in the future is just babble.

If it’s different strokes why even reply at all? Just let it be different strokes and keep it pushing. :lol:

I wanted to love Donda but I just cant. A few tracks here and there but nothing really banging for me. Very disappointed but whateve. Keep it moving.

Ppl that say donda is trash haven’t listened to the past 1000 years of religious music
Oh And You Have? :lol:
1630724268065.gif

My point is that it’s incredibly hard to make religious music mainstream. When the last religious album that was number one on the charts?! Ppl don’t appreciate how difficult it is to do what ye has done. In some sense it would probably be easier for ye to just make a rap album. You don’t have to like it - but appreciate that for thousand of years no religious musician has made religious music that is this popular.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom