Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The woven Quantums look horrible. The shape reminds me of a Raven’s beak.
1633583943964.jpeg

1633592154368.jpeg

Last edited:
Kind of strange but I had a package from adidas west coast show up in my fed ex on Monday. It’s still in pre shipment but I haven’t ordered anything from adidas. It’s also strange it’s going to my old address which I definitely haven’t ordered anything to. Anyone else?
Happened to me and my friend. Log into the FedEx website and check the reference numbers and look those up in your email if you get those FedEx delivery emails. Mine and my friend's both ended up being the same reference and invoice numbers as some israfils we both got last August.

My Yeezy 700 V2 Mauve come in tomorrow. Going to get a lot of wears. Hoodies are scheduled for 10/27 for blue and light brown and 12/6 for the black. I ordered right when it went live. Lucky, if you got them already or it's scheduled for early October.

For people who wore the Yeezy slides a lot, do they flatten over time or maintain the same level of thickness?

Quality looks just OK as expected and cropped fit has been known unless you don't know how to read size charts

Only problem here is homie like 200lbs copping a large, he needed to go up one

Seems like the size chart was off from what ppl are saying, the size Large this YouTuber has on looks shorter than what was listed

It's wild I remember in real time thinking "so y'all just gon let this ***** copy the Roshe Run" :lol:

AdiYeezys were kinda ugly till those Orange/Black/Grey/Teal joints dropped. Those first Star Wars *** shoes (the first ones shown from his Adidas collection) and the RosheYeezys were ugly then and still ugly now :lol:

Although I like the v2 of those Roshe looking ones :lol:

The hoodie is wildly cropped. Everything fits well on me except the length. Like it really looks like the length is 2 sizes smaller than the rest of the hoodie. Trash. Threw it up on SX and doubled my money. I'm looking forward to beating someone over the head for the black one once they start shipping. :lol:

Quality is nice though--I'll give them that. Super thick and wild heavy. Shame about the Baby GAP length though.

Gap hoodie looking very disappointing, looks too thin and ridiculously cropped :smh:

this is all true. Minus the thin.
it’s nice but def a crop top with huge shoulders and arms.

cozy up top tho. quality is decent. Soft cotton. Feels light but heavy.

Kinda prefer supreme quality.

cool all in all.

Last edited:
The hoodie is wildly cropped. Everything fits well on me except the length. Like it really looks like the length is 2 sizes smaller than the rest of the hoodie. Trash. Threw it up on SX and doubled my money. I'm looking forward to beating someone over the head for the black one once they start shipping. :lol:

Quality is nice though--I'll give them that. Super thick and wild heavy. Shame about the Baby GAP length though.
Crop top fire tho

What would you recommend do as far as sizing? Go up from normal or just steer clear if you have a longer torso? I'm legit 2/3x with long torso so thinking may just skip.

Back
Top Bottom