Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If we’re being real, 350 V1s are absolutely stole the Roshe Run design. When the V2s were released, the differences are more noticeable.
Didn't Kanye openly admit to that though? I don't think that was a secret. He loved the Roshe and wanted to make a better version of the Roshe.......and he did. Never had a pair of V1s and had only a few V2s. I'm not the biggest fan of either model but I have no problem saying that given a couple more years the v2 will easily be one of the best sneakers of all time if not already. The V1s didn't age poorly in mind. they did exactly what they were supposed to do. Just enough colors, just enough releases. They should never retro for a very long time. Same for 750s.

Calypso, Iguana, Mango, Black/Sail Roshe's >>>> 350's
CAP.jpg

Didn't Kanye openly admit to that though? I don't think that was a secret. He loved the Roshe and wanted to make a better version of the Roshe.......and he did. Never had a pair of V1s and had only a few V2s. I'm not the biggest fan of either model but I have no problem saying that given a couple more years the v2 will easily be one of the best sneakers of all time if not already. The V1s didn't age poorly in mind. they did exactly what they were supposed to do. Just enough colors, just enough releases. They should never retro for a very long time. Same for 750s.

^ he definitely did, forgot what specific interview but his goal was to replace it because he seen it everywhere

mission accomplished

I guess my point was-did anyone actually care about the Roshe to begin with? They were basically a bargain bin shoe. I can’t think of a single hyped release of the model.

Yeah I think the V1s also aged poorly, in terms of design. The cws were good but the print on the upper has been used to death on so many bad fakes/knockoffs.
Which is also why 350v2 didnt age well either

For some reason clowns still think v2s are hot tho

They basically a relic at this point from an era where people actually wanted knit "sock like sneakers" like UB nmd etc that are also all dead af now

Dudes getting stuck in the past rocking v2s and super skinny ankle zipper jeans thinking its a drip still in 2021 lmao

The recent CWs have been trash, but it's still the quintessential Yeezy shoe. Definitely one of the most popular new models in recent years too.

The recent CWs have been trash, but it's still the quintessential Yeezy shoe. Definitely one of the most popular new models in recent years too.
When you live in an area where they are common (seen numerous times daily) among even non - sneakerhead types and also people rocking fake versions etc. It really makes it clear how out of style the model really has become and makes any OG yeezy head embarrassed to have ever been a part of the hype

They really are dead and not "hot" to see anymore

Literally just SMH everytime I see anyone in v2s especially when you can just tell they brand new to sneakers or dont really know ****

I guess my point was-did anyone actually care about the Roshe to begin with? They were basically a bargain bin shoe. I can’t think of a single hyped release of the model.

the 'yeezy' c/w caused a lil stir

i nvr had a pair, didnt appeal to me, heard it was comfy tho

Wow.

Didn't realize the GAP YZY hoodies were cropped. I guess I have to get rid of the light brown since it's medium. Hopefully the other 2 large will be good.

Gap hoodie fit looks like trash. My $10 fruit of the loom hoodie got the same fit as the yeezy gap hoodie after one wash. Big sleeves with a cropped torso.

also everybody and they mama loved roshes at one point it was defiantly the most popular shoe in 2015. They were a cheap option with a simple and clean design.

It was a huge seller and it was everywhere. It was ubiquitous and was a go to sneaker for a few years. Kanye was trying to improve upon that idea. The Roshe was everywhere like Air Max 270s, adidas nmds, huaraches and even air force 1s. I never liked them and never owned a pair but, they were indeed all over the place. Kanye wasn't trying to replicate hype. Hype was a byproduct. A necessary byproduct but, a by product nonetheless. Kanye is tryin to build/building an empire. You can't build an empire off of hype alone and limited drops. Our corner of sneaker culture is miniscule compared to where these sneaker companies really make bank. Watch some Ye' interviews about his ideas for his brand. Whether you like him or not and regardless of if you like the shoes, we can't debate the results.

It was a huge seller and it was everywhere. It was ubiquitous and was a go to sneaker for a few years. Kanye was trying to improve upon that idea. The Roshe was everywhere like Air Max 270s, adidas nmds, huaraches and even air force 1s. I never liked them and never owned a pair but, they were indeed all over the place. Kanye wasn't trying to replicate hype. Hype was a byproduct. A necessary byproduct but, a by product nonetheless. Kanye is tryin to build/building an empire. You can't build an empire off of hype alone and limited drops. Our corner of sneaker culture is miniscule compared to where these sneaker companies really make bank. Watch some Ye' interviews about his ideas for his brand. Whether you like him or not and regardless of if you like the shoes, we can't debate the results.
Roshes were everywhere

Back
Top Bottom