Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
What makes them think that 2017ish/under armour looking knit is good enough to be put on 2 new models?

Yeah I don't know. I've learned not to react to new Yeezy's until we get in hand/on feet pictures but these aren't looking too hot.

I don't check for 350s anymore anyway though.

That Roshe style of shoe overall is dead.

if he gon still do those type of shoes at least move on to the Space hippies :lol:

image.jpg
Terrible pic but light brown hoodie, had to rock on grocery store run. Thickest hoodie I’ve ever owned. Should have got black but maybe down the line

image.jpg
Terrible pic but light brown hoodie, had to rock on grocery store run. Thickest hoodie I’ve ever owned. Should have got black but maybe down the line

this why i ignore the comparisons to walmart and h&m hoodeis. ups got my package weighing in at 2.60 for the same hoodie. im excited.

Question for those who say the 350 style is over: Do you all not wear them anymore or are you just uninterested in seeing new iterations of those styles?

I don't think we need more but I definitely still pull out my 350's occasionally.

I’m 6’ 1 and this hoodie is not meant for me. Crop is too much personally. Better for the shorter dudes imo

Does it really?

I think so. Purely my opinion. It's been 5 years or so since it was first introduced. I want new models to come out. I still wear 500 (Blush), 700 (Waverunner-best Yeezy), 700 V2, (Mauve) 450 (Slate).... It still feels 'new' to me.

Question for those who say the 350 style is over: Do you all not wear them anymore or are you just uninterested in seeing new iterations of those styles?

I don't think we need more but I definitely still pull out my 350's occasionally.

My black static, semi-frozen yellow and zebras are still pairs that stay out of the box for instant slip-on...

I have multiples of all 3, so that allows them to all be really relaxed care-free wear(s) for me. In other words, they still have meaning to me being in the collection.

Because the 350V2 has been around so long, I would say that foam runners, slides and 700's go to feet before 350's in most cases but I still enjoy them and reappreciate them all over again with every wear. This is contrary to the V1, which I feel are truly obsolete after the V2 and only holds nostalgic value for me (not enough support with the upper, sole sort of firm).

As for the compacts, I plan to go for them without hesitation. They remind me of the new Pharrell Sichona's (amazing feeling knit upper) but with a tried and true boost sole. I love the Sichona / 450 lacing system too. Only thing I would prefer is the 380 boost sole.

V2s are super played out, not really much more explanation to it then that. Just go outside and look around at all the doofuses and moms aunts cousins etc rocking some version of the 350v2 trying to style it like its still some hot shoe to break necks over

It lost its impact/got watered down due to the types of people who wear them these days. Basically the "im new to sneakers" go-to or the shoe that ppl buying for their parents at this point because mom and pop even think they "look cool" and want in on the "drip"

Blame social media

Back
Top Bottom