Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
V2s are super played out, not really much more explanation to it then that. Just go outside and look around at all the doofuses and moms aunts cousins etc rocking some version of the 350v2 trying to style it like its still some hot shoe to break necks over

It lost its impact/got watered down due to the types of people who wear them these days. Basically the "im new to sneakers" go-to or the shoe that ppl buying for their parents at this point because mom and pop even think they "look cool" and want in on the "drip"

Blame social media
You sort of touched on the point I was getting at. Were they only a thing because they were trendy to most people? I legit will still throw them on with a fit...not because I'm trying to impress anyone or break necks but because I think it's a good looking shoe and it fits what I'm wearing. I'm getting the sense that a bunch of people are deeming them as obsolete because they aren't the "it" shoe anymore. That never mattered to me personally...It's been a dope model and it will be 5 years from now.

V2s are super played out, not really much more explanation to it then that. Just go outside and look around at all the doofuses and moms aunts cousins etc rocking some version of the 350v2 trying to style it like its still some hot shoe to break necks over

It lost its impact/got watered down due to the types of people who wear them these days. Basically the "im new to sneakers" go-to or the shoe that ppl buying for their parents at this point because mom and pop even think they "look cool" and want in on the "drip"

Blame social media
Opinions like these are super played out, not really much more to it than that. Just go and listen to all the doofuses spouting the same gatekeeping crap, trying to impress with the “I’m so hot because I don’t like wearing stuff because too many other people who I perceive as less cool than me are wearing it too” nonsense.

This kind of crap has lost its impact / got watered down due the types of weebs who think they’re some kind of og sneaker hero. Basically, just let people wear whatever they want and be happy that others are enjoying dope, comfy kicks.

Opinions like these are super played out, not really much more to it than that. Just go and listen to all the doofuses spouting the same gatekeeping crap, trying to impress with the “I’m so hot because I don’t like wearing stuff because too many other people who I perceive as less cool than me are wearing it too” nonsense.

This kind of crap has lost its impact / got watered down due the types of weebs who think they’re some kind of og sneaker hero. Basically, just let people wear whatever they want and be happy that others are enjoying dope, comfy kicks.

“Wear whatever you want” is always the right answer but dude isnt entirely wrong. 350’s are no longer “cool”. People have moved on to the next “cool” shoe of the moment which currently are 1’s and dunks.

“Wear whatever you want” is always the right answer but dude isnt entirely wrong. 350’s are no longer “cool”. People have moved on to the next “cool” shoe of the moment which currently are 1’s and dunks.

I disagree. It's only "not cool" to the hypebeast crowd.
If you bought them because you genuinely liked them, they'll always be cool :nthat:
If you bought them because it was the hot item of the time then, yeah, it can be "not cool" anymore :smh:
I couldn't care less what other people have moved on to.

I disagree. It's only "not cool" to the hypebeast crowd.
If you bought them because you genuinely liked them, they'll always be cool :nthat:
If you bought them because it was the hot item of the time then, yeah, it can be "not cool" anymore :smh:

Its not about genuinely liking them or not. Its just..not a hot ticket item anymore. Doesnt mean they are bad or look bad, or whatever. Im def guilty of moving on to the next but I still love my 350’s. All my pairs are cooked from wear, cept my Beluga’s which I plan on having forever. I aint breaking anyones neck with them anymore thiugh (dont even care but just saying for the sake of context for this convo). Point is, its “cool factor” is gone. So will the cool factor for dunks, its having its 15 minutes right now. For the 350’s, are they still desirable? For sure. Popular? Yep. Good looking shoe? 100%

I think the hoodies are great. Plenty of brands would charge 3-4x the amount for the same exact hoodie :lol:

However, I need a size large rather than a medium so this thing is going back. The crop is way too aggressive for me. Hopefully they accept returns on this. If anyone wants it for retail + shipping let me know. It’s the blue hoodie. Or if anyone has a large and wants a medium and wants to swap let me know as well.

Blame social media

while i dont disagree with most of what you said, I’m definitely not a doofuss and i still wear my 350s whenever the hell i want. I wear em because their comfy or i want to switch up from my nikes.

while i dont disagree with most of what you said, I’m definitely not a doofuss and i still wear my 350s whenever the hell i want. I wear em because their comfy or i want to switch up from my nikes.

You can't reason with a dude that copped Lion head slippers. You just can't. Dude hates Yeezy entirely and yet always needs to be in here.

I think NT members are missing that the 350 V2 line is basically his 'Jordan' line. Mass produced Yeezy line. This line is basically what made him a billionaire. When he said, "Eventually, everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys.” He made good on that promise unlike Nike. The 350 V2 line will continue on as a V3 or something else in large quantities or being more accessible, while keeping other models more limited to satisfy the hypebeasts, sneakerheads....

Got the blue hoodie in today and like it so much that I just went and copped the red on SX. It’s easily the heaviest most well made hoodie I’ve ever owned. Sadly haven’t been able to give Ye credit for much lately but I gotta say he did his damn thing on these hoodies. Went with the size L and the fit and length is perfect for me.

My mans got his hoodie, fits well and hes a shorter dude.

F07F855C-DAEC-4105-A448-0615D561AA36.jpeg

I wonder what size this is.

These are made for shorter people, it's pretty noticeable how these are cropped shorter. I noticed it compared to the sleeve length just unfolding it.

Yeah I’d say it wouldn’t be kind to a person with a long torso. I’m definitely not tall lol. I’m about 5’8 (5’9 on a good day lol). Comes down to about 3 inches past my waist.

I think NT members are missing that the 350 V2 line is basically his 'Jordan' line. Mass produced Yeezy line. This line is basically what made him a billionaire. When he said, "Eventually, everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys.” He made good on that promise unlike Nike. The 350 V2 line will continue on as a V3 or something else in large quantities or being more accessible, while keeping other models more limited to satisfy the hypebeasts, sneakerheads....

I also find it odd/funny how Kanye himself seems to hate 350s now. Honestly, when was the last time the dude even wore a pair?

I also find it odd/funny how Kanye himself seems to hate 350s now. Honestly, when was the last time the dude even wore a pair?

Who knows he might be tired of the 350 V2s too. But he seems to be pushing his newer or new models more, his GAP YZY collection.....Maybe it's being a billionaire and he gets bored of things just like us common folk. It's probably been 2 years or so since I've worn a pair of 350 V2s.

Question for those who say the 350 style is over: Do you all not wear them anymore or are you just uninterested in seeing new iterations of those styles?

I don't think we need more but I definitely still pull out my 350's occasionally.
I’m not interested in seeing new iterations. I still wear and enjoy my 350s. I think the 350 V2 is a timeless staple.

Who knows he might be tired of the 350 V2s too. But he seems to be pushing his newer or new models more, his GAP YZY collection.....Maybe it's being a billionaire and he gets bored of things just like us common folk. It's probably been 2 years or so since I've worn a pair of 350 V2s.

Given how much he is into fashion (whether you like his modern style or not), I wonder if he is simply over the model. Maybe I’m wrong about this but it seems like you don’t really see many celebs wearing them anymore as well since the whole “sock shoe” trend seems to be in decline .

Back
Top Bottom