• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
1637802195350.png

Silly to think I had a chance lol
literally the GOAT shoe to my mind

but yea lol Ion't even f*** with goat black friday anymore

might as well enter instagram raffles

I'm not wrong & understand what u were trying to say. The left pair were right there, just not in the picture. The left shoe for right shoe to left was literally on my lap. I typed like there were 2 pair of shoes there b/c it was.

U barely even post here.

So what you tried to say (emphasis on tried) is

"The left shoe from two pairs"

So yea, still wrong

Imagine if everyone on the internet captioned photos with descriptions of things NOT in the picture lmaoooo

Last edited:
KNT RNR BOOTS would look good in all black or dark brown.
People need stop wearing tapered pants with both yeezy boots.Get on your boot cut jean game.

So what you tried to say (emphasis on tried) is

"The left shoe from two pairs"

So yea, still wrong

Imagine if everyone on the internet captioned photos with descriptions of things NOT in the picture lmaoooo
I understand your malfunction. At least u don't believe the earth is flat.

Went on a random “rabbit hole” of watching QNTM videos on YouTube last night. Already own 5 pairs, but now I think I want to add the Onyx color way. This model (lifestyle or BSKTBL) is an easy top 3 of all time, across all brands. Not mad at it, but I just don’t understand the lack of mass appeal on these. Simple, clean, lack of branding, etc.

Will the quantums stretch at all? I just got a pair of the flash orange and I should have gone up 1/2 size. Debating whether to “try and make them work” or just sell and probably eat a small loss. I love how they look though, I really wish I had ordered the right size.

Will the quantums stretch at all? I just got a pair of the flash orange and I should have gone up 1/2 size. Debating whether to “try and make them work” or just sell and probably eat a small loss. I love how they look though, I really wish I had ordered the right size.
IME quantums feel a lot tighter on foot when you initially slip them on than when you're actually walking in/wearing them. my Nike size is 11, but I wear the quantums in a 10.5 (technically I'm between those sizes, with a wide foot). They're roomy in the heel portion and your foot tends to settle in back there while you're walking. The toe section, which initially feels tight/short, shouldn't bother you any longer. I think you'll be okay sticking with the size you got.

IME quantums feel a lot tighter on foot when you initially slip them on than when you're actually walking in/wearing them. my Nike size is 11, but I wear the quantums in a 10.5 (technically I'm between those sizes, with a wide foot). They're roomy in the heel portion and your foot tends to settle in back there while you're walking. The toe section, which initially feels tight/short, shouldn't bother you any longer. I think you'll be okay sticking with the size you got.
IMO They do require a minor break in period if you haven’t worn them much.

I agree 100% with snug until you start walking/moving around. I wear all mine TTS, and would be afraid of heel slip if I went up in size at all. I even have tried my Barium’s without an insole just to see if it made a difference in fit/comfort. It added toe box space, but comfort was about the same. I would suggest that if you don’t feel them “loosen” up.

I’m a Nike 11 too, although I’ve been going down to 10.5 a lot lately. I got these in an 11 so I feel good about the fact that you can wear a 10.5. They do feel right-sized if I step back in the heel a little so I think I see what you mean. I appreciate the response.

i would like to cop those azures but my alien blues seem to similar to this colorway or is it just me?

Any info on release dates for Desert Boots? I thought they were releasing towards the end of this year or early next. GOAT prices somewhat steep

Got through the waiting room but kept getting hit with the red expired session error.
I loaded page early but forgot about it so I was surprised when I was able to checkout… YS went from being clutch, to being ip banned, to getting a W again so idk… I’ll believe it when my pair’s in hand lol

Back
Top Bottom