Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ye going hard for the holidays. And I love it. Hit on the Ochres, so this is the third time. The MX would have been nice though.

You have a much better chance of getting the Beluga than you do the Foamrunners. The Belugas have the highest demand, but they’re also the biggest and most plentiful release of the year. You have a shot.
I'm still a little confused on how you actually get restocked Yeezy 350 V2's. Are they up on Addidas.com? Or are they on other websites? Do you add them straight to cart? Or do you have to try to win them in a raffle? I have never done this before.

hopefully. but i know of a lot of people going after these that havent really gone after yeezys in a while. my sister even hit me up asking me for help and she hasnt asked me for 350s since the blue tints, what, 4 years ago? i feel like its gonna be an ugly release.

Even dicks getting these. Hopefully this will be smooth
I’m sure these are plentiful but I live in Chicago and the biggest DSG in the Midwest only had 25 pairs to raffle off. Just for reference they had 350 pairs of the black statics up for grabs. I don’t think Adidas is pushing a lot a pairs out. I think they will keep the majority of the stock for themselves

The wife going through a bit of a lucky streak. She hit on the cool grey 11 for me and now Ochre slides.

Yeezy 350 v2 beluga released in asian region today:
Screenshot_20211212-095904_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm still a little confused on how you actually get restocked Yeezy 350 V2's. Are they up on Addidas.com? Or are they on other websites? Do you add them straight to cart? Or do you have to try to win them in a raffle? I have never done this before.
Anyone?

Ok, I'm looking into getting a pair of 350 Zebra's, but this size thing is KILLING me. I don't have any other Addidas shoes, just Nike.

Winflo 8, LeBron Witness 5, 11: Fits snug (almsot uncomfortable)
Winflo 8, LeBron 16, Giannis Immortality, 11.5: Fits perfect
Kyrie 7, 12: Fits OK, but only because of great lock down - should have gone with a size 11.5

I also have a pair of Danner Tacyhon's, in a size 11.5, which are a perfect fit.

----

So after looking at that data, it seems my "True to size" is 11.5. However, I've never had an Addidas shoe, so I don't know how the sizing translates.

Can anyone help me make the right decision on size??

Once I buy them, it's not like I can return them if they don't fit. I want them to be super comfortable and last me a long time,

Ok, I'm looking into getting a pair of 350 Zebra's, but this size thing is KILLING me. I don't have any other Addidas shoes, just Nike.

Kyrie 7, 12: Fits OK, but only because of great lock down - should have gone with a size 11.5

I also have a pair of Danner Tacyhon's, in a size 11.5, which are a perfect fit.

----

So after looking at that data, it seems my "True to size" is 11.5. However, I've never had an Addidas shoe, so I don't know how the sizing translates.

Once I buy them, it's not like I can return them if they don't fit. I want them to be super comfortable and last me a long time,
You answered your own question. You know what size to get (11.5). And if its tight just take the insole out like everyone does.

Does anyone own both the Ochre foamrunner and Vermillion? Is there a fit difference? I’ve heard that the Vermillion fits a lot tighter.

----

Go a 12.

sounds like youre a true 11.5

an 11 will fit, but feel snug around the toes.

The 12 will give that more comfortable feel. And none of this removing the insole BS.

Go a 12.

sounds like youre a true 11.5

an 11 will fit, but feel snug around the toes.

The 12 will give that more comfortable feel. And none of this removing the insole BS.
Is there such a big difference in the 11.5 compared to the 12, that the 12 might to TOO big, and be super loose? Or is it mainly just the toe box?

Cause there's this bid going on eBay, for a size 12 Zebra 350 V2, and it ends in around 2 hours. The bid is only at $275, and they are very lightly used.

The least expensive (while still good looking) size 11.5 zebra I could find on eBay, is $325 big ones.

Idk, I think I would have to know how drastic of a difference there is between a 11.5 and a 12 in length.

Is there such a big difference in the 11.5 compared to the 12, that the 12 might to TOO big, and be super loose? Or is it mainly just the toe box?

Each half size is roughly 1/6 of an inch. If youre a true size 11.5 which it looks like you are. 350v2s are recommended to go up 1/2 size. you should be good with a size 12. The zebras are an easy shoe to resell new or used If for some reason you don’t get it right.

Last edited:
Each haof size is roughly 1/6 of an inch. If youre a true size 11.5 which it looks like you are. 350v2s are recommended to go up 1/2 size. you should be good with a size 12. The zebras are an easy shoe to resell new or used If for some reason you don’t get it right.
Ok, thank you both! I'll go with the 12's.

The auction I mentioned above ends in like 3 mins, so it wasn't meant to be for me. There is still this one, and it looks really good:

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra. Size 12 Authentic. 889773948234 | eBay

Back
Top Bottom