Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Entered raffles on both colors for the slides on multiple sites. Anyone know of the sites going live at 8 this morning? any help much appreciated.

Really trying to secure a pair for my daughter, it’s literally the only thing she asked for for christmas

Finally woke up to a W on these dam slides off of End. Last time I won anything off of End was the beluga2.0s

How are these stockx peeps getting beluga reflective early?

or are they sending in wicked fakes that numnutz cant tell the difference there?

Some stores backdoor so sellers have access to early pairs or stores just selling straight to Stockx

I remember being able to hit on YS all the time - I literally have never hit on confirmed ever - and I enter for pretty much every Yeezy save bricks like the quantum that I can get for under retail

This is pretty annoying and a waste of time. Honestly, I just put on my Bone slides a few minutes ago and started thinking about how they aren't even that comfortable or great 😆

White balance is off on my phone. The ochre slide is a lot more brown in hand. There's a very light grey swirl pattern all over.

ochrop.jpg

Mine shows still drawing so I’ll take this as a L. Confirmed is usually good to me hope this doesn’t become a trend

Back
Top Bottom