Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have yet to win a pair of foam runners off Confirm! Only shoe that I can’t win

but thankfully my brother came through

1B7281C0-7E1D-4EEC-924D-FC3758EF9F88.jpeg

You think they sell out? Or will they sit like most QNTMs?

I actually really like them.
knowing yeezy brand, my guess is they'll be pretty limited and hence sell out. I love my bb quantums so I'm interested in this model as well, but the only way I'm copping is if they go under retail like those did.

Those Knit basketballs look really nice imo.
I ain't hooping in no $300 dollar sneaker though when I got much better options for much cheaper.

Joined the raffle for the knits, they will probably release in super small amounts and sellout but the pricing is crazy it's like they want them to sit.

I'm anticipating them to be able to had at under retail. Just look at the QNTMs, and those didn't even retail for $300.

I'm anticipating them to be able to had at under retail. Just look at the QNTMs, and those didn't even retail for $300.
Just depends on stock numbers really

If adidas learned anything from QNTM, they'd keep the stock on knit ball much lower which in turn would make the price not drop as much in resale market

That being said they def have a chance of going below since they are basically a Mashup of two failed models

I like them myself somehow tho

The ugly under armour-esque tarantula knit looks better on the basketball sole compared to the 350 cmpct, which is easily one of the worst yeezy models to date IMO. Completely unnecessary

Last edited:
i dont feel good about paying 300 for a shoe that is hard to put on. that aside, they do look good. ill wait and take the risk though

Back
Top Bottom