Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hit both on YS this morning. No issues.

Some of yall need to pipe down and trust the process.

Lmk if you need these sizes in either.... don't really need em.

Yeezy Supply Joke.PNG

Both of my Ls have been Confirmed by the app. Guess I am done for the day. I was already off work so I just opened a few windows of YS up and let them spin. If I was at work I probably would not have even bothered with these. Congrats to every one that got them that wanted them.

My L streak on Confirmed, only for products made out of foam, continues. I hit almost any 700, 350, or 500 I enter for on Confirmed... but out of all of the drops, the only time I've hit was for the Soot slides. Never hit a foam rnnr yet.

I'm already not believing that mass produced rumor on these Belugas.

Zero stores getting them here in Portland. We had numerous stores release the Cool Grey 11's.

agreed i think its only fueling the hysteria

i hope to hit a pair. i got the OGs way back when on adc and theyre way too small. i still wear them though bc theyre one of the few colorways I like lol

agreed i think its only fueling the hysteria

i hope to hit a pair. i got the OGs way back when on adc and theyre way too small. i still wear them though bc theyre one of the few colorways I like lol
Yea I gotta take the insert out on mine too. Hoping to hit these new jawnz for the toe.

Confirmed remains trash.

Still have never hit a thing on there, while I used to EAT on the adidas app. Wild.

I honestly wonder if they simply don’t police multiple accounts from the same person/address so people who are registering for the draw with different accounts are able to hit easily vs those who just use one account.

Confirmed remains trash.

Still have never hit a thing on there, while I used to EAT on the adidas app. Wild.
Sorry for your L but dont talk about my Confirmed like that

Confirmed literally the only thing I use these days. Ive never bothered on any other raffles or retailers, always confirmed or bust and I hit 75% of the time or more. Its to the point where i feel entitled to get Ws and am genuinely surprised the times i dont win. Haven't even tried to buy anything off yeezy supply in a couple years.

Snkrs ive never hit one single time ever on anything
If Confirmed treated me like snkrs did, i legit probably wouldnt even care about kicks anymore

Wishing you all some of my luck for upcoming drops :lol:

Yeah, I’m now more inclined to believe we are getting 2016 OG Beluga numbers this go around as well lol
Ah idk, the telling thing is always resell prices right before drop. Sx is basically END prices, which is all I need to know. Seems like a good amount of stock, especially if Richards is getting them. I don't think walk in the park, but I also don't think it'll be limited reflective cw numbers

Back
Top Bottom