Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I was on that streak with confirmed for a little while when I was an ICON status. I hit back to back to back slides and foam runners. And then there was a break where they were just releasing 350's and I hadn't purchased any 350's in a long time so that time period between releases, my points started to expire and I lost ICON status and now I haven't been winning anything on confirmed

I was on a streak for the longest time and I returned the pair of 380 I won from them... they haven't given me anything since I returned that pair of 380 :lol:

I was on that streak with confirmed for a little while when I was an ICON status. I hit back to back to back slides and foam runners. And then there was a break where they were just releasing 350's and I hadn't purchased any 350's in a long time so that time period between releases, my points started to expire and I lost ICON status and now I haven't been winning anything on confirmed
Is that what Jaden Smith meant when he said ICON LIVIN? LOL

FlamboyantKnobbyAuk-max-1mb.gif

This is the type of frsutration that leads people to drop all this BS queue ish & just cop resell...
I'm not there yet but I don't know how much of this I can take...

Hand typed everything, make it all the way to the end to checkout and then error. Back to carting errors, them checkout errors all over again and now back in queue. Eff YS

I refresh and try again after confirming it was me who tried to make that payment, and i get hit with the same payment error. So I go to get another card, and the whole session expired and I'm doing the waiitng room process all over again!

Back
Top Bottom