• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Couldn’t get a pair of reflectives, so I put on the og’s today

FE27A369-A78D-4557-AAB8-EABB2EED955B.jpeg
Haters will say those are fake :rolleyes

Luckily hit on Resin 450s and Reflectives yesterday. Also my boy got a pair of ochre foams from adidas in a size 9, it was noticeably bigger than the vermiliion pairs. So much so that they actually fit me and I had to recently sell my sand foams in a size 11 because they were to tight but the 9s fit me. Had they not come in from adidas and I was there to see him open them, I'd think because of the sizing that they're fake. But now I got some ochre foams too to go with the slides. Just hoping to hit on the MX Rock.

Nike got a dope release every other day, whether it be on the snkrs app or the regular app. These are the facts.
hmm i dont know if i agree with that. other than patta and amm collab, what dope releases are you referring to? lots of underwhelming releases in my eyes with dunks, af1s, jb, huaraches, list goes on
I agree though aint nothin hot comin from adidas too, but to say nike is droppin somethin hot every other day is…straight up delusional

hmm i dont know if i agree with that. other than patta and amm collab, what dope releases are you referring to? lots of underwhelming releases in my eyes with dunks, af1s, jb, huaraches, list goes on
I agree though aint nothin hot comin from adidas too, but to say nike is droppin somethin hot every other day is…straight up delusional
Tf you talking bout. Cool greys, bred toe lows, amms, bred parents, Nike stay dropping something worthwhile.... I get it, you one of them ppl who just like to argue with ppl... I get it.... 🤓🤡

Just got my rf luga from adidas

So underwhelming compared to opening up deliveries of stuff like nsltd bt and knit runner bt or foams

These really are the nail in 350s coffin if anyone wasnt convinced that they were done before, crazy to me that they are gonna continue to pump these out next year with trash cws like "dazzling" blue

Gonna stick these into storage and forget about em until pairs dry up and prices go up then sell i guess, wouldn't wanna be seen in these personally. Gonna be a lot of new "sneakerheads" rocking their yeezy "grails" pretty soon. Maybe im just jaded but man I hate the modern day sneaker game, more cringe than anything else

So underwhelming compared to opening up deliveries of stuff like nsltd bt and knit runner bt or foams

These really are the nail in 350s coffin if anyone wasnt convinced that they were done before, crazy to me that they are gonna continue to pump these out next year with trash cws like "dazzling" blue

Gonna stick these into storage and forget about em until pairs dry up and prices go up then sell i guess, wouldn't wanna be seen in these personally. Gonna be a lot of new "sneakerheads" rocking their yeezy "grails" pretty soon. Maybe im just jaded but man I hate the modern day sneaker game, more cringe than anything else

A combination of IG, TikTok, Cornballs, StockX, and bots have contributed to the tragic demise of the “sneaker game”

Tf you talking bout. Cool greys, bred toe lows, amms, bred parents, Nike stay dropping something worthwhile.... I get it, you one of them ppl who just like to argue with ppl... I get it.... 🤓🤡
Who thats relevant or has style still rocking aj11s?? Lmao those been dead / played for many years now, jordan1s trash af now too super played out.

Jordan 1 is nikes yeezy 350v2

U not getting cool points for either

U should see the kind of bozos who wear jordan 1 and 350 around here its disgusting

Jordan 1 might be even more cringe than 350s n thats saying a lot

Who thats relevant or has style still rocking aj11s?? Lmao those been dead / played for many years now, jordan1s trash af now too super played out.

Jordan 1 is nikes yeezy 350v2

U not getting cool points for either

U should see the kind of bozos who wear jordan 1 and 350 around here its disgusting

Jordan 1 might be even more cringe than 350s n thats saying a lot
Jordan 1’s will forever be classic imo & OG cw’s can never be played out. 350’s since they’re newer & already caught up to the 1 cw’s (not srsly) but 1’s are from the 80’s. Sometimes wearing hyped Travis 1’s I can see but then again I don’t see anyone around me with them so not so much. Also, maybe because I’m a old head but OG CW 1’s will always be nostalgic for me.

Jordan 1’s will forever be classic imo & OG cw’s can never be played out. 350’s since they’re newer & already caught up to the 1 cw’s (not srsly) but 1’s are from the 80’s. Sometimes wearing hyped Travis 1’s I can see but then again I don’t see anyone around me with them so not so much. Also, maybe because I’m a old head but OG CW 1’s will always be nostalgic for me.
Yeah this dude calling Jordan 1s trash, hmmm. Maybe he just log off from this forum now 💯🤡

Im an old head too but I dont prescribe to the generic "always be classic" ideology. J1 definitely corny now no matter how you cut it. Same with any other retro jordan. I had nostalgia for retros like 5-10 years ago but when nike releases the same **** over and over year after year it plays them out big time. You're the type to covet an OG pair of 85s just because "history" or cuz all the generic sneakerhead types do the same. "Classic" sneakerhead types are just as bad as the new ones, still holding onto 30 year old crumbling retros like they are really still something to care about

you bought 350s tho?

:rofl:

The "sneaker game" been cringe. I've read the same conversations about what's dead/fashionable/cool in threads from years ago about other models of which many are still around.

It's funny to me that AJ1s came back so strong, they were not always a coveted model - I wonder if Nike can turn AJ2s into grails as well.

Anyway, got Resin 450s and Beluga 350s off confirmed. They're not shoes to impress people but they are cool to wear.

L after L after L after L. back to back to back on every site, raffle and store with both the XI and beluga. I miss the days of waking up and going to wait in line for a release.

would like to especially thank the resellers for ruining the fun for the people who actually just want the kicks! Guess i gotta pay these bums a little more to have what i wanted to grab.

Back
Top Bottom