Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My first time having the Beluga in hand and I have to say it’s between these and the Zebra for the best 350 V2 of all time.
1640245296868.jpeg

My first time having the Beluga in hand and I have to say it’s between these and the Zebra for the best 350 V2 of all time.
1640245296868.jpeg
Definitely belugas.

Since the first leaked photo.

Shows his madness/creativity.

Which is often where great things come from.

I want a shoe thats like a moccasin, with zebra stripes on it subdued grey……then paints a great big bright orange stripe down the side of it.

Incongruous.

Brilliant.

Soon as i saw the fist pic i had to have them.

They were as new and amazing to me as Air Max ones were and Infrared 90s back when.

Yep, no boost but they feel good.

To those who struggle getting "selected" on confirmed try tapping through all the features and little articles in the app, pretend to be interested in Kerwin Frost stuff from time to time.

i don't need to pretend that YTI outfit is SICK, just not $650 before tt&l sick
images

these would go hard with the frozen blue basketballs, i already have the furry all white kangol :pimp:

I can't wait for the Foam Runner V2s.

those look a lot better with the more streamlined look

I'd say Zebras & Alarm Clocks are the top 350v2 for me. Level 2 would be Blue Tints & Peebras. Level 3 is Black Statics & Sesames.

Unfortunately all I own is Black Statics and Lundmarks.

Did yall get any USPS movement on your belugas from hibbett? Usps scanned my pair on Sunday at the BIRMINGHAM AL Origin facility but no departure scan or updates since, been stuck "in transit to next facility" for days.
USPS has the absolute worst tracking updates of any service…I’ve had packages get delivered that had no status updates of any kind…

I don’t get much delivered through them but I do make it a point to talk to my carrier and give them my phone number…They always give me a call or text when they have a package for me then I just pick it up directly from them…

Last edited:
USPS has the absolute worst tracking updates of any service…I’ve had packages get delivered that had no status updates of any kind…

I don’t get much delivered through them but I do make it a point to talk to my carrier and give them my phone number…They always give me a call or text when they have a package for me then I just pick it up directly from them…
True. My Zebras have been chilling in Vegas for the past 5th day in a row. The last update was on the 18th, notifying me that it had arrived in Vegas. Then when I go to the actual website to track it, it said, “we’re sorry, but it’s taking longer than usual to get your package to you”

Yeah… I’m WELL aware of that.

Did yall get any USPS movement on your belugas from hibbett? Usps scanned my pair on Sunday at the BIRMINGHAM AL Origin facility but no departure scan or updates since, been stuck "in transit to next facility" for days.

My Hibbett pair arrived yesterday after saying “In Transit” since Monday. I’m in Cali

Zebras are alright but I don’t think they are as great as everyone else does.

Don’t get me wrong, the alarm clocks are great, but Beluga 1’s are the GOAT 350 to me.

Yo I never heard of anyone calling those the alarm clocks. I had to google it. :lol:

Im lost with all these damn nicknames. My fav v2’s are Belugas, Oreos (that whole pack essentially with the green stripe ones, red stripe etc), MX Oats, and reflectives.

I started looking at MNVNs a little and I'm surprised that they're sitting on YS and ADC but there are no pairs my size (11.5) under or really even at retail on ebay. What's up with that?

Back
Top Bottom