Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Confirmed pair arrived on Monday

C025A2D2-D5AA-44EF-A177-A85AD1BBB35A.jpeg

For those who never hit on confirmed my only feedback and I could be wrong is purchase some clothes or any other items that aren’t hyped releases on your account. I had a girl enter for me all this year and she never hit once, her account has zero purchases.

Lmao at that point, might as well pay resale-at least you know you’re definitely getting a pair instead of paying for a “better shot” or whatever haha

I entered the mx rock raffle on confirmed but it’s showing I didn’t enter. Weird. Oh well saves me money I guess.

I took Ls on every single release in December and now I’m starting to think my name, address or something is black listed….ain’t no bwoy ain’t no bwoy

Yep, no boost but they feel good.

To those who struggle getting "selected" on confirmed try tapping through all the features and little articles in the app, pretend to be interested in Kerwin Frost stuff from time to time.
I don’t think anyone is interested in the Kerwin Frost stuff… It looks legitimately nightmarish.

Good advice nonetheless though lol

Lmao at that point, might as well pay resale-at least you know you’re definitely getting a pair instead of paying for a “better shot” or whatever haha
I think your misunderstanding me. I don’t buy items to win yeezys. I buy stuff I want or need. Every time I shop at an adidas store I have them scan my barcode. I prefer adidas clothing to Nike so I’m just making sure when I buy something my account is used. Not telling anyone go buy stuff u don’t need but after hitting so many raffles this year I’m saying that my purchase history could have something to do with it

I think your misunderstanding me. I don’t buy items to win yeezys. I buy stuff I want or need. Every time I shop at an adidas store I have them scan my barcode. I prefer adidas clothing to Nike so I’m just making sure when I buy something my account is used. Not telling anyone go buy stuff u don’t need but after hitting so many raffles this year I’m saying that my purchase history could have something to do with it
Oh I don’t deny that, but if I wanted to buy their other stuff, I’d just buy it without the intention of bettering my chances to win Yeezys.

Tbh, this whole “pay to win” model is pretty BS, IMHO.. It’s basicallly Adidas’ version of lootboxes (not saying they are alone in doing this either btw).

Oh I don’t deny that, but if I wanted to buy their other stuff, I’d just buy it without the intention of bettering my chances to win Yeezys.

Tbh, this whole “pay to win” model is pretty BS, IMHO.. It’s basicallly Adidas’ version of lootboxes (not saying they are alone in doing this either btw).
I agree pay to win is BS. But I def never while making a purchase thought oh good this will increase my chances, I just like there clothing not just yeezys

Glad to finally add the Beluga colorway to the 350 collection! These are the only 350s I have left and tbh these are the only ones that matter to me. Only thing I need is for them to someday bring back the Turtle Dove 350 and I can call it on the model.

PXL_20211222_195002895.MP.jpg
Sick collection, I’m jealous of your V1s. Not a fan of the Static print/upper, I take it?

I have had pretty good luck with confirmed this year. I don’t shop at adidas. The only things I haven’t been able to hit on seems to be some of the more popular drops. I didn’t think I’d win the 500 and 700 in November as I’ve never been able to get any other 500 or 700. I haven’t been able to get any foams or 450s either. And when it comes to breds and the belugas, didn’t get those either. The weird thing is my wife has won both the breds and belugas but she’s a size 5.5. I’d imagine 10 must be one of the most sought after sizes. Every other raffle I’ve entered I’ve won.

I have had pretty good luck with confirmed this year. I don’t shop at adidas. The only things I haven’t been able to hit on seems to be some of the more popular drops. I didn’t think I’d win the 500 and 700 in November as I’ve never been able to get any other 500 or 700. I haven’t been able to get any foams or 450s either. And when it comes to breds and the belugas, didn’t get those either. The weird thing is my wife has won both the breds and belugas but she’s a size 5.5. I’d imagine 10 must be one of the most sought after sizes. Every other raffle I’ve entered I’ve won.
Yea the purchasing other items is just a theory based on my own experience. I was able to secure a good amount of the hype stuff. But yea I think size 10 is way more sought after than other sizes.

Last edited:
It's not a pay to win model but if you had your own business, y'all would be lying if y'all wouldn't try to throw a little more towards someone who consistently spends more money with you that helps you in turn make a profit vs someone who comes around only when something the streets say is hot.

It's not a pay to win model but if you had your own business, y'all would be lying if y'all wouldn't try to throw a little more towards someone who consistently spends more money with you that helps you in turn make a profit vs someone who comes around only when something the streets say is hot.

Nope, I'd just make more of what the streets say is hot without flooding the market with it (see: Yeezy in 2018-2019).

I don’t do none of that extra **** and i hit on confirmed ….wayyyy more than SNKRS tho … sooo i can’t complain … but it’s really not a lot of things IMO that i be wanting off confirmed …so take that for what it’s worth

I never bought anything from Adidas before CONFIRMED. I was lucky to hit once on CONFIRMED and I buy consistently throughout the year now. I only buy Yeezys, which is enough because it's all year round. My hit rate is pretty good too. The only things I haven't hit were the Yeezy boots recently. Also, it's a good time to get those wins because Adidas Fear of God is coming soon.

Attachments

• CAEC2770-2D26-4C28-9894-F573579933EF.jpeg
    CAEC2770-2D26-4C28-9894-F573579933EF.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom