Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D9EE26B3-E489-45D5-B402-E0F7EB4DD12B.jpeg

knit basketballs are officially under retail

Every time something re releases more regular people can get their hands on it, making it less coveted and more played out tho
You really weren't loved as a child right? Always pushing against the grain because no one ever loved you so you marginalize yourself and have such horrible takes. See a therapist to help you find some kind of peace.

To me, it seems more clown mentality to only want a shoe because other people don’t have it and it’s rare verse wanting the shoe because you like the shoe.

New age sneakerheads wanna feel special. I cringe when I see people see "oh I'll wait to everyone else has worn their pairs to wear mine" not realizing how many people how the shoe and how many thinking the same thing. Wear the damn shoes you love and be cool. You wanna be rare, that's gonna require some long paper to do so. Everyone have a dope Christmas!!

I wouldn’t exactly call that under retail when StockX charges tax, 14 dollars shipping and a “processing fee” on top. It adds around 50 dollars to that price.
of course, but people are still selling them at a significant loss. and sizes 9.5-10 at $250? that comes out to $290 even with NYC tax. I would call that under retail.

and they'll probably continue to drop

I wouldnt expect most clowns on NT to understand

Most of yall the follower type to begin with

Have some awareness. Follower type?

You're stuck in a thread about a billion dollar company with a sub brand for a billion dollar rapper.

You're not a unique and beautiful snowflake. A thrift store outfit would be more original than your closet.

Go play with your Supreme clay bricks you bought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom