Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Camry is the best selling car and people want them, no one cares that you have a Camry though.

Reread the post in its entirety, I said people dont care that you are wearing 350’s. Thats different than not caring about them at all.

My post wasnt a diss on 350’s. I still wear mine, mostly though when I just dont care what to wear, with some sweats or shorts or something. Also personally have to attribute that to wearing looser, wider pants when I wanna “dress up” and 350’s dont particularly look good with that style most times. Still try to figure it out though, loose sweats work sometimes. Not my pic but my friends:

I didn’t take your post as a diss. i wear what i want and what i like, 350s and LBJs included. Ppl still want to feel they are wearing the newest and hottest yeezys so they buy.

Im totally wit cha that the 350s only look good with simmer leg cuffs and not wider pants

Im totally wit cha that the 350s only look good with simmer leg cuffs and not wider pants
Agreed. Super baggy sweats make 350’s look trashy. You gotta have sweats like these
E8A380C7-2FEB-42D2-830C-43C6542A97D5.jpeg

(Not the shoe, but the narrow ankle area)

Gotta give respect to picasso swerve for backing up and giving perspective to my real talk even after I exposed his instagram deception :lol:

He's right 350 are not a flex. Not in the trendy world, not in any world.

Yeah people can still wear em im fine with that, but generally its gonna be people like dudes pushing shopping carts at your local grocery or your instructor in college who just got into sneakers this year, or your homies aunt, or the mailman, or dollar tree employees, or rich asians who wear em without laces as slippers and crush the heel part down, or basically ANY regular *** person who just got into sneakers and otherwise doesn't know **** about them

That's why its not a flex anymore, they basic as vans now

And the dudes who say ohh but they still sell out and they're hard to get:

1. They are not hard to get, you just suck at copping releases or confirmed don't like you

2. White air force ones also sell out a lot cuz of tiktok thots and other basic shoe models that catch a wave of popularity in the general public and sell out. White vans slip ons cuz of squid game for example. Does that mean White air force 1s or vans slip ons are a "flex" alla sudden too??? Lmao foh you old head goofs. Don't forget 350s are generally produced in a lot more limited quantities than your average sneaker (with exception to already proven sought after "classics" like beluga, adidas felt safe cranking out hundreds of thousands of pairs cuz they know how many new yeezy and "sneakerheads" wanted them plus holiday season so it'll still sell out) so OF COURSE they will sell out everytime. 75% of them go straight to resale market so the people who still want to wear them/suck at copping will go to buy them. If adidas released a less popular colorway of 350v2 in beluga RF quantities, I bet you they would in fact SIT some places, but adidas marketing team knows better than to kill the allure and exclusivity of their most successful sneaker of the yzy line and risk having any of them sit or be too widely available

Lastly, nsltd bt is def a flex, there's a reason resale shot up so high so quick on them, even higher and faster than the knit runner bt (also a flex). Just wait till more colors of nsltd bts and knit runner bts start to drop with the same good reception, and eventually you will see goofs start to come out the woodwork talmbout "i didnt like these at first but they gReW oN mE" 100% guaranteed.

Last edited:
1. They are not hard to get, you just suck at copping releases or confirmed don't like you
Ok, they are hard to get. So many people took an L on the belugas and the MX rock. If they were super easy to get everyone would have them, and they wouldn’t be so expensive. The limited release is the literal reason why some models are so expensive.

Gotta give respect to picasso swerve for backing up and giving perspective to my real talk even after I exposed his instagram deception :lol:

Yeah people can still wear em im fine with that, but generally its gonna be people like dudes pushing shopping carts at your local grocery or your instructor in college who just got into sneakers this year, or your homies aunt, or the mailman, or dollar tree employees, or rich asians who wear em without laces as slippers and crush the heel part down, or basically ANY regular *** person who just got into sneakers and otherwise doesn't know **** about them

2. White air force ones also sell out a lot cuz of tiktok thots and other basic shoe models that catch a wave of popularity in the general public and sell out. White vans slip ons cuz of squid game for example. Does that mean White air force 1s or vans slip ons are a "flex" alla sudden too??? Lmao foh you old head goofs. Don't forget 350s are generally produced in a lot more limited quantities than your average sneaker (with exception to already proven sought after "classics" like beluga, adidas felt safe cranking out hundreds of thousands of pairs cuz they know how many new yeezy and "sneakerheads" wanted them plus holiday season so it'll still sell out) so OF COURSE they will sell out everytime. 75% of them go straight to resale market so the people who still want to wear them/suck at copping will go to buy them. If adidas released a less popular colorway of 350v2 in beluga RF quantities, I bet you they would in fact SIT some places, but adidas marketing team knows better than to kill the allure and exclusivity of their most successful sneaker of the yzy line and risk having any of them sit or be too widely available

Lastly, nsltd bt is def a flex, there's a reason resale shot up so high so quick on them, even higher and faster than the knit runner bt (also a flex). Just wait till more colors of nsltd bts and knit runner bts start to drop with the same good reception, and eventually you will see goofs start to come out the woodwork talmbout "i didnt like these at first but they gReW oN mE" 100% guaranteed.
I respect the essay, but this brings up a good question: is any sneaker really a flex in the way they used to be? Like, taste, knowledge, access, and connections used to be the barriers to getting rare or impressive shoes. Now the only barrier is money. Lots of the people with rare/valuable sneakers aren't really sneaker enthusiasts in the way people in sneaker communities like this are.

3DCBDBEA-1187-4D3A-8277-F8ADFC7B4EAC.png

i just want to say as the resident old head still wearing baggy jeans, sweats and dickies.....idc what none of y'all think i'm be me, do me, again if half the shoe covered, you either know whats on my feet or you don't. I'm the flex, not the fit, not the shoes, "ME" my confidence can't be broken :pimp:

my shoe and clothing choices been dragged on here since 2014 and you know what
pimp-im-gonna-git-you-sucka.gif

can't nobody tell me ish :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of 350s those Mx rocks seem way tighter than the other clear stripe pairs my big toe was killing me by the end of the night. Gonna rock without the insole

Mailman? I wear 700 fyi

This has me thinking, I wonder why Kanye stopped wearing them completely.. Anyone know why he stopped wearing them? When was the last time the dude even wore a pair?

He's achieved what he wanted with them, he always said he wanted to create a sneaker that was popular as the Nike Roshes. Also he style has moved on from 350s

Back
Top Bottom