Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Universe trying to tell you to stick to mike Jordan’s shoes
mase-lol.gif

Gotta give respect to picasso swerve for backing up and giving perspective to my real talk even after I exposed his instagram deception :lol:

He's right 350 are not a flex. Not in the trendy world, not in any world.

Yeah people can still wear em im fine with that, but generally its gonna be people like dudes pushing shopping carts at your local grocery or your instructor in college who just got into sneakers this year, or your homies aunt, or the mailman, or dollar tree employees, or rich asians who wear em without laces as slippers and crush the heel part down, or basically ANY regular *** person who just got into sneakers and otherwise doesn't know **** about them

That's why its not a flex anymore, they basic as vans now

And the dudes who say ohh but they still sell out and they're hard to get:

1. They are not hard to get, you just suck at copping releases or confirmed don't like you

2. White air force ones also sell out a lot cuz of tiktok thots and other basic shoe models that catch a wave of popularity in the general public and sell out. White vans slip ons cuz of squid game for example. Does that mean White air force 1s or vans slip ons are a "flex" alla sudden too??? Lmao foh you old head goofs. Don't forget 350s are generally produced in a lot more limited quantities than your average sneaker (with exception to already proven sought after "classics" like beluga, adidas felt safe cranking out hundreds of thousands of pairs cuz they know how many new yeezy and "sneakerheads" wanted them plus holiday season so it'll still sell out) so OF COURSE they will sell out everytime. 75% of them go straight to resale market so the people who still want to wear them/suck at copping will go to buy them. If adidas released a less popular colorway of 350v2 in beluga RF quantities, I bet you they would in fact SIT some places, but adidas marketing team knows better than to kill the allure and exclusivity of their most successful sneaker of the yzy line and risk having any of them sit or be too widely available

Lastly, nsltd bt is def a flex, there's a reason resale shot up so high so quick on them, even higher and faster than the knit runner bt (also a flex). Just wait till more colors of nsltd bts and knit runner bts start to drop with the same good reception, and eventually you will see goofs start to come out the woodwork talmbout "i didnt like these at first but they gReW oN mE" 100% guaranteed.
eff adidas marketing - they have been fumbling the bag for 3 plus years now.

Anyone has experienced shipping sneaker back to BSTN in Germany? I accidentally got 2 pair of the Yeezy knit from them and only way I can return is ship it back and I check it cost around $60 for USPS smh. Try to sell it on SX I probably lost $100 now. Debating on should I send it back or hold it until I can sell a bit higher.

700 v1 vs. 700 v2 sizing

Does anyone wear a different size in these two sneakers? Everyone seems to say the v2 fits roomier than the v1, and I'm in between sizes (10.5-11) so I'm wondering if the difference is big enough to go with the smaller size in v2s. I have Waves in a 10.5 and they're okay, but if I could do it again I'd grab an 11 for some extra toe room.

700 v1 vs. 700 v2 sizing

Does anyone wear a different size in these two sneakers? Everyone seems to say the v2 fits roomier than the v1, and I'm in between sizes (10.5-11) so I'm wondering if the difference is big enough to go with the smaller size in v2s. I have Waves in a 10.5 and they're okay, but if I could do it again I'd grab an 11 for some extra toe room.
V1 and v2 fit the same for me. Idk what them folk talkin bout. Why would v2 be roomier than v1, dont get it. Same shoe

700 v1 vs. 700 v2 sizing

I’m also curious on this. From what I could find, v2’s are more TTS. I’m trying to decide on getting a pair of Waves or Creams. I only have QNTMS, 350’s, and Foams.

V1 and v2 fit the same for me. Idk what them folk talkin bout. Why would v2 be roomier than v1, dont get it. Same shoe
Materials were what most reviews said made for a more snug vs loose fit. And, the straps on some v1’s.

That would be a dub for him tbh. Aren't zebras 500+ now? But nah GOAT just puts it in storage til you either sell it or take it out so you don't get any strikes or charge you.
Ye, Zebras are $450-$550 DS, depending on size. They are doing great rn.

Materials were what most reviews said made for a more snug vs loose fit. And, the straps on some v1’s.
I have rocked the majority of 700s...the sizing difference is minimal. Never understood why people want their yeezys to be exact, thats not how boost works....gotta have some room to expand.

I guess the question now is;

Does everyone that WANTS Yeezys have a pair?

Feel like that was Ye’s mission from Day 1

I have rocked the majority of 700s...the sizing difference is minimal. Never understood why people want their yeezys to be exact, thats not how boost works....gotta have some room to expand.
That’s why I was curious about the sizing. I don’t want them to be too tight, but I dont want to have to choke them to make them stay on my feet…When you said you had them in the same size, is that TTS?

That’s why I was curious about the sizing. I don’t want them to be too tight, but I dont want to have to choke them to make them stay on my feet…When you said you had them in the same size, is that TTS?
Dont wanna get into the TTS debate but my 700 v1 and v2 are the same size as my Jordan 1s and dunks(sz 11). I can squeeze into a J1 in 10.5 tho.

For 350s i have 11 and 11.5 but i perfer the 11.5 roomier fit.

I tried to wear MNVN and v3 in sz 11 and almost died

I can actually wear og QNTMS in 10.5 if i remove the insole but I go for size 11

Hope that helps

Dont wanna get into the TTS debate but my 700 v1 and v2 are the same size as my Jordan 1s and dunks(sz 11). I can squeeze into a J1 in 10.5 tho.

For 350s i have 11 and 11.5 but i perfer the 11.5 roomier fit.

I tried to wear MNVN and v3 in sz 11 and almost died

I can actually wear og QNTMS in 10.5 if i remove the insole but I go for size 11

Hope that helps
Thanks. I don’t get the luxury of going 1/2 size up or down, so I’ll stick with my AJ 1 size.

700 v1 vs. 700 v2 sizing

It's the same sizes. I think people in here buy their wrong size. Half size up is ok but when I see people going full size up or more then they're not getting their right size to begin with...

Back
Top Bottom