Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
First pair of 500s, I dig em
73F41346-71A2-4D43-91FD-B63D1F79271B.jpeg

Would make sense for his “regular folk” to wear them then. Considering the ppl he listed are constantly on their feet.

More like trying to impress a lot of chicks. But only impressing a bunch of dudes instead.
Dude I was cool with back in HS basically called everyone out at lunch one day. Saying all y'all buying shoes to impress ******. **** is gay. :lol:

It was around the time the 09 Space Jams dropped. He was the one who introduced me to SC.com and a lot of other stuff, but **** was crazy. It stung a bit no lie, but I was definitely into shoes before that.

We ain't impressing girls with our sneakers cmon now LOL.. All the girls I know don't even look at shoes most of the time unless they're also a sneaker head.
Just depends the chick. I've received a few compliments at work or out and about, but it's definitely a plus if you wear a pair of 1s or 11s. Yeezys too.

Just depends the chick. I've received a few compliments at work or out and about, but it's definitely a plus if you wear a pair of 1s or 11s. Yeezys too.
Idk man I went to school in Manhattan for college and only girls to ever compliment were sneaker heads.

I respect the essay, but this brings up a good question: is any sneaker really a flex in the way they used to be? Like, taste, knowledge, access, and connections used to be the barriers to getting rare or impressive shoes. Now the only barrier is money. Lots of the people with rare/valuable sneakers aren't really sneaker enthusiasts in the way people in sneaker communities like this are.

This is the realest thing posted in these past couple of pages. Living outside of Philly you see a lot of people wearing all kinds popular/hyped shoes but you can always tell difference between the people who are wearing them because they’re expensive and the people that wear them because they’re into shoes. You can always see it in the fit.

This is the realest thing posted in these past couple of pages. Living outside of Philly you see a lot of people wearing all kinds popular/hyped shoes but you can always tell difference between the people who are wearing them because they’re expensive and the people that wear them because they’re into shoes. You can always see it in the fit.

Please explain. People who like sneakers dress a certain way? That's a pretty big blanket statement :emoji_thinking:
If I dress different from you, one of us genuinely like sneakers while the other doesn't? :emoji_thinking:

Please explain. People who like sneakers dress a certain way? That's a pretty big blanket statement :emoji_thinking:
If I dress different from you, one of us genuinely like sneakers while the other doesn't? :emoji_thinking:
Mostly people wearing name brand vs people wearing basics head to toe.

Idk how to explain it. It’s a vibe. It’s not even
A certain style either. People who are about it just look comfortable in them.

Edit: There’s clearly thought put into the shoes their wearing, and the clothes they pair with it, but it’s not forced.

Just got around to finally trying on the belugas and they run smaller than my last 350 (v2 light). Ordered a 13 in both, these fit more like a true 12.5 where as the other pair has a little more room for comfort

Basically this also. Is what I mean by people dont care that you are wearing Yeezys (yet still sells out).

I got a 2021 Accord Sport and feel like an Uber driver cause everyone in NYC uses them as Ubers. Yall know how many times someone looks at their phone and walk to my car cause they think im their Uber? Had a few people walk up to my door and try to open it. :lol:

:rofl:

Accord Gang 💪🏾 2018 here but it wasn’t until end of 2020 that I finally started seeing them daily up here in Montana.

What color you get?!

Reflectives from confirmed finally touched down. Threw them up next to my OG pair for comparison. A lot of little color differences here and there. I’m sure part of hit has to do with the fact that I still wear my OG pair regularly. But most noticeably there’s a slight difference in color of the stripes and the sock liner on the OG has a purple hue to it. Over all shape differences too.
4735EF43-868B-4FAF-A149-066E854DC643.jpeg
ABA45880-33D7-4D02-BB38-64D67ADB12B1.jpeg
3665DE2B-4AA9-4BC1-8EF2-89052E706B1B.jpeg
6EDF1D1F-78CB-4753-9E27-2056B91618B8.jpeg

66267452-D7A9-4C54-9173-9EB234268D60.jpeg

MX Rocks.. Fire.. Love it

There is a shoe that i've had a few girls compliment me on.. Actually more than a few.. It's my overbreak undercovers.. Could be the rose that's on there prolly haha..

Back
Top Bottom