Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What's with these ebayers.

I offer higher than stockx payout and they in turn call me cheap

That's what I found as well. And sometimes they'd say "I don't give af what stockx pays". Umm ok then, sit on them? This was for wash oranges, so those idiots actually lost $ since values have dropped.

All my 700v1 owners do you spray anything to protect the suede from water
Never have, nor has oldest daughter with waves.

But now that I think about it, I have only ever unds’d mauves and v2 vanta. Both have extensive wear, never treated with anything. Just cleaned with wet towel & water.

Never have, nor has oldest daughter with waves.

But now that I think about it, I have only ever unds’d mauves and v2 vanta. Both have extensive wear, never treated with anything. Just cleaned with wet towel & water.

700s are tanks. Been rockin my Geode’s for well over 2 years now and they still look great. Just a quick wipedown with my son’s babywipes 😂

no it’s bc adidas hyped them for over two years and then bungled the release during all star weekend in chicago and then flooded the market a year later. like just drop the shoe. stop with all the hype build up and teasing. they r doing the same crap rn with the knit runner and boots. tiny *** drop and then flood the market.

I disagree. 350s are flooded and those are still more hyped up than the QNTMs.
The market is a clear indicator of what's hype, it's clear that a lot of people don't mess with the QNTMs based on where they are in the secondary market.

Most Yeezy's that are hyped have unisex appeal and QNTMs don't. Their models that have more of a traditional men's look (500 Hi and QNTM) are easy cops. They mismanaged the shoe *or* they wanted to oversaturate the market for some reason. That orange looking pair they've been teasing is going to sellout for sure though, once they switch up the color blocking they'll have a chance to gain momentum with the model. It's amazing that they've released so many but only 3 of them look unique.

Most Yeezy's that are hyped have unisex appeal and QNTMs don't. Their models that have more of a traditional men's look (500 Hi and QNTM) are easy cops. They mismanaged the shoe *or* they wanted to oversaturate the market for some reason. That orange looking pair they've been teasing is going to sellout for sure though, once they switch up the color blocking they'll have a chance to gain momentum with the model. It's amazing that they've released so many but only 3 of them look unique.
OG, Frozen Blue, Onyx? I’d add Barium’s to that list, too…I agree the other colors aren’t anything special. Nothing wrong with them (except the carpet print on a few).

OG, Frozen Blue, Onyx? I’d add Barium’s to that list, too…I agree the other colors aren’t anything special. Nothing wrong with them (except the carpet print on a few).

I like the Barium pair, but for me they look too similar to the OG. If you have one having the other doesn't really do much. In my case if I want to wear OGs but it might rain ..I throw on the Barium instead.

I like the Barium pair, but for me they look too similar to the OG. If you have one having the other doesn't really do much. In my case if I want to wear OGs but it might rain ..I throw on the Barium instead.
I did that when I got my first pair of OG’s. Barium’s are tanks as far as not looking dirty. That darker “suede” keeps them looking fresh…My OG’s turned into my beaters when I got a backup pair. I can’t bring myself to wear either pair of my BSKTBL’s. Every time I think about it, I remember how quickly that light “suede” starts to get dingy.

no it’s bc adidas hyped them for over two years and then bungled the release during all star weekend in chicago and then flooded the market a year later. like just drop the shoe. stop with all the hype build up and teasing. they r doing the same crap rn with the knit runner and boots. tiny *** drop and then flood the market.
Difference between the knit runner bt is its actually fire from the jump, and they're smart enough to not oversaturate with them, trust me

They will treat knit runner boot and nsltd bt more like how they treat desert boots, less drops and low quantities each time

Er, i think because as stated in my post, and in other peoples who bought, own and put the beluga rf on their feet……they fit differently.

The shoe runs tight dude.
Beluga rf only runs tight to people who got into the game late and never owned any of the OG 350s

People who started copping around the static knit era where they were made cheaper and thus looser fitting are the only ones I see complaining about Beluga rf fit

I think thats another problem of the QNTMs is that the colorways are all very similar. I really only like the OGs or triple blacks. Bariums are ok I would use those for ball lol.

Everything you just said is wrong.
I... I don't know this is the first time I'm agreeing with him. Idk why its tight for everyone else. My feet are ****ing fat too. I can't fit in any nike ball shoes because they're too narrow but RF belugas fit really well even without taking the insole and regular thickness socks.

Older cuz alway been good to me but he nvr rocked kicks like that even tho he makes commercials for kicks(graphics). Anyways back then gifted him with kobe chaos vi and og cuz doubled and boom gave him these cuz collectn ds dust and he loves em and straight to feet.
0EE6AB94-34D3-4DAA-BB7B-7534F7BF550C.jpeg

RETURNED my pair NOT FEELING it

I... I don't know this is the first time I'm agreeing with him. Idk why its tight for everyone else. My feet are ****ing fat too. I can't fit in any nike ball shoes because they're too narrow but RF belugas fit really well even without taking the insole and regular thickness socks.
Well done both of you.

I dont even know how many 350s i have, since belugas on day one, maybe 25 pairs currently, plus all the pairs ive sold over that time.

Theyre all size 11, maybe 2 or 3 11.5 depending.

The B RFs run tight.

Tight enough i have to sell them to go a size up.

Its that simple.

Well done both of you.

I dont even know how many 350s i have, since belugas on day one, maybe 25 pairs currently, plus all the pairs ive sold over that time.

Theyre all size 11, maybe 2 or 3 11.5 depending.

The B RFs run tight.

Tight enough i have to sell them to go a size up.

Its that simple.
Lmao every 350 has been the same size for me and my nephew who is also size 13. We never had to size up. I may not have 25 pairs but I have enough for me to know that RF belugas fit me great TTS.

adidas-yeezy-qntm-cream-seen-on-kanye-west-01.jpg

If they would have actually released these, and similar color blocking (Onyx, unreleased orange) they would’ve had a much better chance of taking off. Leaving the heel/collar, midsole the same, and mixing colors in the upper makes no sense to me if they can do this instead.

Not sure I agree, they look WAY more performance and tech-wear ready than any other of the models in the Adidas Yeezy line. I don’t think it’s a coincidence they moved back to knit for the new performance basketball shoes (and maybe also why they didn’t call them QNTM V2s despite having similar tooling). I say all of this as someone who wears QNTMs casually as well and owns multiple pairs so I’m not trying to simply hate on the model either.

Back
Top Bottom