Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
After owning BBall quantums, I'll never buy another lifestyle pair again. It feels like an unfinished shoe in comparison, from the worse ankle collar and lack of padding/internal structure to the razor-wire stitching and crappy/too short tongue.
I like the Barium pair, but for me they look too similar to the OG. If you have one having the other doesn't really do much. In my case if I want to wear OGs but it might rain ..I throw on the Barium instead.
My Bariums have become my rain beaters as well. I like the way they look, but they aren't high quality enough for me to worry about babying them.

Everything you just said is wrong.
My og beluga , black friday pairs, etc fit exactly the same if not SMALLER than the beluga RF does, so i am definitely right as always

Ive also owned over 30 pairs of 350s (not relevant but since you seem to think it is) and the only ones that didnt fit the same were static knit pairs which were looser generally

You sound like a disgruntled old head that despite his experience with sneakers still doesnt understand the concept of people having different shaped feet or different sizing experiences than your own. Classic bozo

Last edited:
After owning BBall quantums, I'll never buy another lifestyle pair again. It feels like an unfinished shoe in comparison, from the worse ankle collar and lack of padding/internal structure to the razor-wire stitching and crappy/too short tongue.
I agree with everything you said, but I’m still going to get the Oranges, and these if they release.

Over 30 pairs? Guess 350s aren’t just for regular ppl no more.
Key word OWNED. I currently OWN one, beluga rf, which i dont intend to wear or keep. Nice try tho

Maybe learn to comprehend things you read before deciding to post some irrelevant response

Ive tried on the beluga rf and it fits fine without having to take out the insole. When I had ogs and black friday pairs in same size as these, i had to take insoles out for them to fit, further proving this modzilla Firefox nerd doesnt know wtf hes talking about. Dude probably got fatter over the years and hes blaming adidas for having to size up on beluga rf lmaooo

Last edited:
700s are tanks. Been rockin my Geode’s for well over 2 years now and they still look great. Just a quick wipedown with my son’s babywipes 😂
Never have, nor has oldest daughter with waves.

But now that I think about it, I have only ever unds’d mauves and v2 vanta. Both have extensive wear, never treated with anything. Just cleaned with wet towel & water.
I always thought real suede gets messed up if it gets wet. Turns from soft to rough

Zebras are SUPPOSED to be delivered tomorrow, but I seriously doubt that will happen, because it’s FedEx. Plus, they are still in NM.

Man my beluga were supposed to be here by the 26th now the FedEx site just says pending. I'm starting to think I'm not getting them. What's the steps I gotta take?

Man my beluga were supposed to be here by the 26th now the FedEx site just says pending. I'm starting to think I'm not getting them. What's the steps I gotta take?
Step 1) Recognize that FedEx is backed up and delayed all over for obvious reasons. Youre one of hundreds of thousands of customers experiencing the same delays.

Step 2) Relax

They will come

BBALL are definitely better, but the orange and sail pairs will be had in whatever form they release in.

Key word OWNED. I currently OWN one, beluga rf, which i dont intend to wear or keep. Nice try tho

Maybe learn to comprehend things you read before deciding to post some irrelevant response

Ive tried on the beluga rf and it fits fine without having to take out the insole. When I had ogs and black friday pairs in same size as these, i had to take insoles out for them to fit, further proving this modzilla Firefox nerd doesnt know wtf hes talking about. Dude probably got fatter over the years and hes blaming adidas for having to size up on beluga rf lmaooo

Stop being so sensitive.

Didn’t see anyone reply, but these have allegedly been altered to the model that’s coming out as the 1050 hi-res

those look like my new motorcycle boots :lol:

qntms are actually harder to style for the average person than a 350 v2 tho.

i will never understand this concept, like style is about personal preference right? or is there so rule book that says i have to style based on the current trends?

The only thing they don’t look good with is skinny jeans. Personally, it’s Dickies or loose jeans for me.

denzel-washington-training-day.gif

adidas-yeezy-qntm-cream-seen-on-kanye-west-01.jpg

If they would have actually released these, and similar color blocking (Onyx, unreleased orange) they would’ve had a much better chance of taking off. Leaving the heel/collar, midsole the same, and mixing colors in the upper makes no sense to me if they can do this instead.

i like these, we def need some cw blocking changes done to the QNTMs the silver black base with random colors on them from there is getting old and when are we getting more reflective 380s

Quantums hard to style? they're basketball shoes, lol

350s are arguably more difficult to style. there are a lot of fits they don't look good with, and if I was being harsh I'd call them elf shoes.

not hating, I own multiple pairs of both. At the end of the day though, 700>>>>>>>

Hehe, give you all hope of FedEx doing anything in time. My zebras were supposed to get here the 28th, and yet here we are. They literally chilled in Vegas for 6 days and now they are in NM. “Delivered by end of day tomorrow”? I don’t think so.

My 700s were delivered by FedEx, but held for a few days. I filed a claim with them for FedEx to refund me and the shoes showed up a couple days later.

Think the FedEx in Atlanta jacked my other pair of belugas. Gonna give em one more day …

Haven’t moved since the 23rd :rolleyes

Contacted adidas yesterday and the rep looked in to it said it’s past their standards of delivery in 3-5 days so they’ll issue a refund - should have it in my account in 5 days

Shoes went out in the 21st, then didn’t move since the 22nd and expected delivery was supposed to be 23rd

forgotmyoldname forgotmyoldname

Back
Top Bottom