• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Now I’m actually curious what people think a good fit looks like with quantums
Pulled this in the fall. Black pants straight with em
F1373090-88DA-43B2-B909-DE1CF65C32C9.jpeg

gap is into year 3 of their 10 year deal with YE and they have only produced 2 items. A jacket and a hoodie. Talk about fumbling the bag. Gap missing out on serious dollars.

gap is into year 3 of their 10 year deal with YE and they have only produced 2 items. A jacket and a hoodie. Talk about fumbling the bag. Gap missing out on serious dollars.
Is it really 3 years in? That's ridiculous.

I should be able to walk into the GAP and buy slides/runners for $100.

Last edited:

Am I tripping? Has it really been 3 years???

Theres obviously mixed reviews on sizing then. Myself and several other all say theyre tight, and a few are saying theyre fine.

Some unknown discrepancies here.

I wonder why.

All the same factory i assume?

If they are, have no clue as to why.
Honestly no clue. Could be a case of sz 13+ fits looser? Idk that one sz 15 homie said he was able to fit a sz 14 even tho it was tight. I just know sz 13 TTS for every pair of 350 I ever owned. Never had to think about going sz 13.5 for this model tbh.

Not sure I agree, they look WAY more performance and tech-wear ready than any other of the models in the Adidas Yeezy line. I don’t think it’s a coincidence they moved back to knit for the new performance basketball shoes (and maybe also why they didn’t call them QNTM V2s despite having similar tooling). I say all of this as someone who wears QNTMs casually as well and owns multiple pairs so I’m not trying to simply hate on the model
Honestly no clue. Could be a case of sz 13+ fits looser? Idk that one sz 15 homie said he was able to fit a sz 14 even tho it was tight. I just know sz 13 TTS for every pair of 350 I ever owned. Never had to think about going sz 13.5 for this model tbh.
That was for the zebra’s. I remember lots of people could go TTS or 1/2 up on those. While I could “fit” in them without the insole, I couldn’t wear them for long periods. I do NOT own belugas, but if I did get them, I would know I would need to size up. If someone knows they wear them TTS, than that must work for them to go TTS. I remember all the videos of how the OG Beluga’s were one of the tightest 350’s, but that isn’t the same as smallest.

Phew, I was having a crisis thinking about how did 3 years fly by so fast. Had me analyzing my life :lol:
Unless....... it's been even more than 3 years :nerd:
If that's the case, back to my mental breakdown :emoji_tired_face:
Lol nah...they signed in 2020. It's only been 1.5 years. Saying the contract is about to be in years 3 is misleading. 22 is the 3rd year but it hasn't been 3 calendar years.

Back
Top Bottom