Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
They look like theyd go real well with some TJ Maxx drip.
Speaking of TJ Maxx, Oats look like something slaughterx slaughterx would wear. They’re atrocious but he would’ve pulled them off better than you for sure.

Red Thunders are fire. Pairs well with my Robin’s and trues :nthat:

1643334767019.jpeg

1643334415010.jpeg

Last edited:

$190 + shipping and tax, looking at what $210?

They been selling for around $300 depending on size but after fees and whatnot, say $70-80 profit. I mean thats 2 tanks of gas id take that if I stumbled upon a pair.

Where you getting $130+ from?

$190 + shipping and tax, looking at what $210?

They been selling for around $300 depending on size but after fees and whatnot, say $70-80 profit. I mean thats 2 tanks of gas id take that if I stumbled upon a pair.

Where you getting $130+ from?
I’m a Nike member so shipping is free. Came out to about $201.

Looking to sell at $330, the way the auction is going. Maybe overestimated. Prolly around $100 of profit, which I’ll still gladly take.

thinking of getting the 350 v2 reflective beluga, and noticed theres a made in india, vietnam and china iterations of each. Was wondering if theres a better version or are they all bout the same?

thinking of getting the 350 v2 reflective beluga, and noticed theres a made in india, vietnam and china iterations of each. Was wondering if theres a better version or are they all bout the same?
Idk, mine are from China and they are amazing

I usually always go .5 up with 350s but I’ve heard the blue tints are smaller than usual. Would a full size up be okay? Or should I stick to half size?

750’s havent shot up as much as I thought they would. New pairs of the GG around $1400 average for the popular sizes. Chocs around $1100 average, even Triple Blacks are scattered prices but nothing too crazy besides the one offs. OG’s all over the place with pricing so cant really comment on that but yeah, prices aint too bad. I woudda thought theyd go for over $2k easily for brand new pairs. Used pairs of the GH and Chocs can routinely be found for $500-700.

the 750 market is so weird. theyve been pretty consistent since release even though demand is pretty spotty. im on the hunt for pirate blacks and OGs now. seen some decent deals too.

Hey guys if anyone can help thay would be great, long story short I got my first pair of yeezy v2 350 mx rock after trying on my brother's v2 carbon pair. I bought the same size and when I got it from stock x it felt real tight, I went .5 up, do these stretch or open up? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys if anyone can help thay would be great, long story short I got my first pair of yeezy v2 350 mx rock after trying on my brother's v2 carbon pair. I bought the same size and when I got it from stock x it felt real tight, I went .5 up, do these stretch or open up? Thanks in advance.
Not usually, unless you wear it every single day for a month. I wear my Zebras twice a week, for a month now, and I haven’t noticed any change in size.

Back
Top Bottom