Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Wifeys hoodie came in. Still waiting on my Large.

Anyones tag come in looking old af?? Not sure if this was a thing with YZY….

5A56ED5B-CDF4-4449-AABA-AA2A6AA1B60E.jpeg

These will stretch with wear and time. The arms are stacked just right imo, if i get an L, it’ll be a tad too long for my liking

Yeah, the length of the body could be a tad longer, i agree. But i think itll stretch and loosen up in due time with wear. Im just worried if i get an L, the sleeves will bunch up too much

Ill take better pics if i can soon. These were taken a few days before as a friend was asking for fit pic. Im using these for sleepwear atm since i hardly go out much these days.

Yeah, the length of the body could be a tad longer, i agree. But i think itll stretch and loosen up in due time with wear. Im just worried if i get an L, the sleeves will bunch up too much

It’ll loosen up sure but it isnt gonna get longer lol.

Are you in your sisters room? Why you got fairy star night lights taped to your mirror?

Might as well give your sister that hoodie too. If you took that pic without a shirt under im pretty sure we’d see if youre an innie or an outie.
Why do you have to hate on hydeous like that?

Can't believe people are totally over looking the fact that GAP is sending out used hoodies to people smh. Look at your damn shipping labels. If it came from that Dallas, TX "Gap Returns" location you probably received a used returned hoody like I did. My first two Yeezy Gap hoodies had brand new looking tags on the inside. What a sham this "restock" was, for me at least :smh:.

Can't believe people are totally over looking the fact that GAP is sending out used hoodies to people smh. Look at your damn shipping labels. If it came from that Dallas, TX "Gap Returns" location you probably received a used returned hoody like I did. My first two Yeezy Gap hoodies had brand new looking tags on the inside. What a sham this "restock" was, for me at least :smh:.
Why are people returning these instead of reselling them?

Wow I just noticed that on my shipping label smh . But it came from Gallatin , TN

Did you keep your restocked hoodie or return ?

Back
Top Bottom