Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Just took this one earlier. I think the fit is somewhat similar to what Kanye envisioned it to fit - hit right at the waist and the right amount of stacking on the sleeves.
1DE01510-99A5-4B57-A1C1-E0FBA8C83EE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't believe people are totally over looking the fact that GAP is sending out used hoodies to people smh. Look at your damn shipping labels. If it came from that Dallas, TX "Gap Returns" location you probably received a used returned hoody like I did. My first two Yeezy Gap hoodies had brand new looking tags on the inside. What a sham this "restock" was, for me at least :smh:.
I actually took joy in seeing how your sweater arrived. It's what Astros fans who still defend that team deserve.

Just took this one earlier. I think the fit is somewhat similar to what Kanye envisioned it to fit - hit right at the waist and the right amount of stacking on the sleeves.
1DE01510-99A5-4B57-A1C1-E0FBA8C83EE6.jpeg
Ye look goofy as hell in that photo, that ain't the vision anybody is trying to follow. I would keep that hoodie but use it as a layering piece. It's cold as ***** anyways so you may need extra layers. Pretty sure the hoodies will restock for spring/summer and then get a large to rock as your main outer.

Ye look goofy as hell in that photo, that ain't the vision anybody is trying to follow. I would keep that hoodie but use it as a layering piece. It's cold as ***** anyways so you may need extra layers. Pretty sure the hoodies will restock for spring/summer and then get a large to rock as your main outer.

Yeah, you may have a point. I hope i can get L to try them on soon.

size up mate. your build is def not like Ye. You're atheltic. and he's more plump.

Thanks for the feedback guys, on the hunt for sz L it is then!
mos def. you probably have more of a V taper to ur upper body and torso so making sure u size up will achieve that shoulder drop those hoodies are intended to have

ah man i just noticed. his hoodies don't have kangaroo pockets? that really grinds my gears

I saw this guys YT for sizing tip when i bought the hoodie, he got bout the same height/weight ratio:

hmmm it may also be the monotone color of the outfit where we miss a true representation from ur pic.

the black hoodie almost gets washed out with the black shorts (or also clean ur mirror lol).

try it on w a different colored bottom.

bc right now, the current pic makes ur torso look shortened/compact

mos def. you probably have more of a V taper to ur upper body and torso so making sure u size up will achieve that shoulder drop those hoodies are intended to have

ah man i just noticed. his hoodies don't have kangaroo pockets? that really grinds my gears

What makes you say they don’t have kangaroo pockets?

hmmm it may also be the monotone color of the outfit where we miss a true representation from ur pic.

the black hoodie almost gets washed out with the black shorts (or also clean ur mirror lol).

try it on w a different colored bottom.

bc right now, the current pic makes ur torso look shortened/compact

Ill get some different bottom tomorrow. (and clean the mirror as well lol)

This dude got like a few sizes and he said that even if sizing up, the body will still be cropped, only the sleeves would be longer, thats why i have a tough time deciding what size to get initially.

the Ye pic. Makes it seem like no pocket.

That’s either lighting, a custom yeezy early sample gap hoodie or not even the gap hoody at all in that pic of ye. The retail version of the Yeezy Gap perfect hoodie has kangaroo pockets. Just look at every other pic of the hoody in existence lol. All good. I was just like.. what is my man’s talking about? lol.

Back
Top Bottom