Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol @ people thinking I’m clowning the shoes themselves.....

7FE5090F-B7FB-47F6-A801-6618527354E8.gif

Reactions: JPS
The thread is more entertaining than the shipping convo last week.

I guess nobody cares when their PP ship :lol:

Im no "reseller" but i have resold shoes like I'm sure many in this thread have. If you have issues with reselling you should just not support it. Retail or bust. Many in here quick to attack Pastelle but were eating off those YS links he posted.
Thanks. I’m not a hardcore reseller or anything, usually if it’s a shoe I like I get 2 pairs, one to wear then one to sell to make some of my money back. And in doing so I help people by posting links. Idk what’s good with the hostility. If it weren’t for those links a bunch of y’all would still be in line on YS asking if there still hope to get them

I’ll admit that gif was funny lol I’m done for today. Hope y’all get what you want next release without links or any help. But hey, at least you can show your wife how many likes you got on niketalk ✌

I’ll admit that gif was funny lol I’m done for today. Hope y’all get what you want next release without links or any help. But hey, at least you can show your wife how many likes you got on niketalk ✌
NO ONE CARESSSSSSSSS. A lot of people have been copping on YS way before the linkssssssssssssssssss

This is why people don’t talk about reselling on here cuz this always happens. Just goes nowhere fast. If you resell just keep it to yourself like everyone else does.

Anyways, I’m ready for some Butter & Cream.

Funny how we went from cool animal names like Beluga and Zebra to names of things you spread on your toast.
The butters are gonna be a clean summer shoe. Hopefully the little tint they have keeps them cleaner looking than the creams

Yea
The butters are gonna be a clean summer shoe. Hopefully the little tint they have keeps them cleaner looking than the creams

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for too. I still haven’t worn my Creams because I don’t want to ruin them after I take 2 steps out the door.

I just need to wear them at a place where there’s no dirt or dust or anything. Maybe if I fly to the Moon I’ll wear them in the spaceship or something idk.

I’m still salty they canned the Olive joints that were scheduled to release.

Back
Top Bottom