• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yea

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for too. I still haven’t worn my Creams because I don’t want to ruin them after I take 2 steps out the door.

I just need to wear them at a place where there’s no dirt or dust or anything. Maybe if I fly to the Moon I’ll wear them in the spaceship or something idk.

I’m still salty they canned the Olive joints that were scheduled to release.
I wanted the olive ones and the maroon ones so badly but it seems like we aren't getting either. I passed on the creams since I had all white nmds that I trashed, I just couldn't keep them clean at all lol

FD4E7122-057B-489F-BE7F-29BA8B2EFA67.gif

Waves came in today and I had to throw em on. Wanted an 11 but settled for 10.5. It’s manageable. I wear an 11 in v2s but could have got an 11.5 in belugas if that help reference. Shoes are dope in hand. The colors flow, no pun intended.

No one cares if you resell. Just don’t like people coming in here to brag on it like you’re some Wolf of Wall Street.
Don't think anybody did that throughout this whole conversation/debate

lets not forget jayocampo and other people posted links too.
Yeah not saying nobody else did. Just saying I posted every single size pretty early during the drop. Don't really care, just no adult is gonna try to clown me even though I helped out

Not singling you out Holmes. It was a blanket statement.
Hence why I said nobody lol. I don't make crazy money off it and money money is my personal business, don't really post trying to chase clout online

Crappy pic but Kanye was with his dad at Nobu today and it looks like he's wearing some new 700s. Different tooling and upper
3C2E461F-808B-422E-AB58-6728B2B9FB99.jpeg

Crazy. Kanye can't even eat in peace with his pops.

And how come you never hear about Kanye being with his pops? It's usually him and his mom.

Waves came in today and I had to throw em on. Wanted an 11 but settled for 10.5. It’s manageable. I wear an 11 in v2s but could have got an 11.5 in belugas if that help reference. Shoes are dope in hand. The colors flow, no pun intended.

my boys lookin for a trade. he has an 11.5 needs a 10.5

Hence why I said nobody lol. I don't make crazy money off it and money money is my personal business, don't really post trying to chase clout online

What I’m saying is...we were/are talking about reselling. It was a statement on those guys who come in & act like they just made a fortune off some sucker who took an L.

I’ve taken plenty off L’s...we all have. I’ve made a few bucks...we all have. It’s how some carry themselves in here about it that rubs some people here the wrong way.

What I’m saying is...we were/are talking about reselling. It was a statement on those guys who come in & act like they just made a fortune off some sucker who took an L.

I’ve taken plenty off L’s...we all have. I’ve made a few bucks...we all have. It’s how some carry themselves in here about it that rubs some people here the wrong way.
Clearly lmao people take this **** too seriously, it's just shoes

Back
Top Bottom