Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
You can't even see my calves in this picture. I'm tall but I'm just worried about dudes on NT worried about someone else's legs. Wtf happened here? :lol: You guys are weird these days.

Well excuse me, first you dont have any calves to show, and second ankle socks and 350’s is all I need to judge you. You have glasses and play tennis, eat Chipotle atleast once biweekly and swipe right without even looking.

B3221CFB-93C5-415E-A5B9-12D8F646959B.jpeg

Dsg pair just arrived, I went my true Yeezy 350 size 10.5 and these fit very tight. These are probably the tightest fitting 350s since the oreo pair I had back in the day.

Confirmed mono 350 reserves but no mono cinder so pass. They give me these consolations for not picking me on the past launches smh

B3221CFB-93C5-415E-A5B9-12D8F646959B.jpeg

Dsg pair just arrived, I went my true Yeezy 350 size 10.5 and these fit very tight. These are probably the tightest fitting 350s since the oreo pair I had back in the day.

That's disappointing. My Beluga reflectives were tighter than usual.

Lmao picasso swerve picasso swerve just choosing violence today 😂😂😂

Ankle socks are trash just go no show socks and don’t go cheap on them either they will ball up on yah and don’t get them to big then u just have even lamer ankle socks.

Lastly, even if you’re of lighter complexion lotion them ankles too.

Well excuse me, first you dont have any calves to show, and second ankle socks and 350’s is all I need to judge you. You have glasses and play tennis, eat Chipotle atleast once biweekly and swipe right without even looking.

Picasso back at it! Feel like anytime people post up on feet photos in here, you need to type in your best guess for what they look like

Married, work full time, and don’t let opinions from dudes on NT ruin my day. Have fun posting your GIFs and acting like a child. People like you don’t call people out in public because this is your bread and butter and you’re a scared little man. If this all you have man I truly feel sorry for you and hope you find what you’re looking for.

Married, work full time, and don’t let opinions from dudes on NT ruin my day. Have fun posting your GIFs and acting like a child. People like you don’t call people out in public because this is your bread and butter and you’re a scared little man. If this all you have man I truly feel sorry for you and hope you find what you’re looking for.

You must be new here. Im the resident clown of the topic. Dont take it personal.

Lmao picasso swerve picasso swerve just choosing violence today 😂😂😂

Ankle socks are trash just go no show socks and don’t go cheap on them either they will ball up on yah and don’t get them to big then u just have even lamer ankle socks.

Lastly, even if you’re of lighter complexion lotion them ankles too.

I do Jiu Jitsu and Judo. When I spar it’s just easier to take off thin socks so I can roll them off before I warm up and put my ankle guards on. I never thought I’d have to explain that to anyone 😂 people are so focused on fashion and not comfort.

Saw one spot with the static raffle up already. Man I still had my OG pair on ice, which I guess is a good thing since Confirmed/Adidas hates me. This is what I get for all the locale and bookmark jigs back in the day. Either way, I'm good with it since I had my time.

Was a piece of cake walking into Adidas store in Vegas fcfs for these back in the day. Even managed to scoop another pair from the dude in front of me who needed money and sold it to me for 30 over retail.

Yes… 😂 I had to give my dog CPR the other day and basically bring him back. He’s good now I think my nerves are just on edge. But you’re right man… I do look silly af.

He prolly saw your ankle socks and passed out.

Nah j/p. :lol:

What happened to your dog? My dumbass dog ate a bone and it got stuck in the roof of his mouth, thought it was his throat at first, he was spazzing took him to the ER and first thing ol reception girl says is “I like your leg tattoo”. *** go save my dog. :lol:

What happened to your dog? My dumbass dog ate a bone and it got stuck in the roof of his mouth, thought it was his throat at first, he was spazzing took him to the ER and first thing ol reception girl says is “I like your leg tattoo”. *** go save my dog. :lol:
He’s 13 and overweight. I adopted him when he was a puppy and had a heart murmur that put him into congestive heart failure at a young age. I had to rescue him when he was little and I just wasn’t ready for him to go yet. Took him to the vet and a **** ton of money later he’s back to normal. It just gets scary as hell with age.

Yeah my legs are long as hell and I get a lot of sh*t saying I skip leg day until people watch me squat and press 😂 Genetics were just really bad to me and I refuse to use steroids. I’ve been offered them so many times it’s unreal 🤦‍♂️

Double W raffle win from
Notre.

Attachments

• DDD50084-8317-4BD5-B83B-6C4306D35569.png
    DDD50084-8317-4BD5-B83B-6C4306D35569.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 125
  • D57BCA8A-8A93-4A2C-8B14-1D70AA5146FF.png
    D57BCA8A-8A93-4A2C-8B14-1D70AA5146FF.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom