Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I just won an in store adidas pick up of the dazzling blue last week… I’m trying on those static and it keeps saying update apps… you can’t win twice in a row?

I just won an in store adidas pick up of the dazzling blue last week… I’m trying on those static and it keeps saying update apps… you can’t win twice in a row?
It looks like only on confirmed, normally on the adidas app for in store it says view retail drop

You dont wear no shows, ever. Matter fact go throw all your no shows away now.
Tf socks am I supposed to wear with shorts? And when I say "no show", I don't mean the girly literal no shows, I mean these:
everyday-lightweight-training-ankle-socks-JmdmrC.jpg

I don’t mind the 300 dollar price tag on the Static. That will hurt the resale value and dissuade a lot of casual sneakerheads from going for them which means a better chance for me to get a pair. Also, the Static doesn’t have the general hype as the Waverunner, so not everyone and their mama will be wanting them.

Someone in my local group was offering 320 for size 9. I'm sure it'll come down just a tad bit once more pairs start coming in, but doesn't seem like much people hit compared to BT or even the Beluga RF. It's crazy since I messaged maybe 40 mins after the post went up and it was pending already.

Back
Top Bottom