Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Them Drake Noctas look like poor man yeezys + folds on head that some people have lmao
ht_scalp_before_after_kab_140307.jpg

Is that Ye

I need confirmed to bless me this month.

Static 700v2, Onyx and Pure slides, two foam runners and possibly Oreo 350v2 dropping in a week span??

I used to hit fairly often on the adidas app, but haven’t hit since the switch to confirmed. I need some luck this week.

I need confirmed to bless me this month.

Static 700v2, Onyx and Pure slides, two foam runners and possibly Oreo 350v2 dropping in a week span??

I used to hit fairly often on the adidas app, but haven’t hit since the switch to confirmed. I need some luck this week.
It’s like they know it’s tax szn

Don't get what the big issue is with mixing Nike socks & yeezys. I love the way Nike Elite socks fit and feel on foot, and other brands of socks just shred after a while
Even Kanye himself love wearing Nike socks with his adidas yzys

Don't get what the big issue is with mixing Nike socks & yeezys. I love the way Nike Elite socks fit and feel on foot, and other brands of socks just shred after a while

Yeah I don't subscribe to the idea that you should only wear all of the same brand together, you end up looking like a billboard - I don't have too many clothes with strong branding either though.

Caved and copped my dazzling blues for 320 from a guy in my local group. Haven't done the look over in depth, but didn't notice anything major in terms of QC when I gave it the quick glance at the meetup. Will post pics when I get home. Well with red and blue stripe, just need the oreos on the restock to rep good ole USA

Yeah I don't subscribe to the idea that you should only wear all of the same brand together, you end up looking like a billboard - I don't have too many clothes with strong branding either though.
I only own like one adidas shirt, but I have lots of Nike T's. I also wear nike sweats with Yeezys, so I mine as well wear Nike socks. I just frigin love how Elite's feel

Anyone have any idea which banks here flag for transactions thru raffles eu sites etc

Need to leave my current one & would like to open an account with no issues on that front Tia

totally down with wearing adidas or nikes or vans or whatever on my feet...could never get down with wearing the apparel. although adidas had some fire graphic tees back in the early 2000s without all the branding

Back
Top Bottom