Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Cmon guys. Do you really need to ask about 350 sizing? It’s a shoe that released 5 years ago, you should know by now, and if you don’t, do a simple google search.
Yeah, except Yeezy changed the damn sizing up on us.

On the left is a size 12.5 Beluga RF and on the right is a size 12 OG Zebra.
EB9C2B1B-AF43-446B-8A75-1AD0C34718F9.jpeg

Lined up side by side? They are almost exactly the same size.

I wear a TTS of 11.5, but I had a 0.5 sz up for the Zebras. Then I heard the Belugas were tight af, so I went a half sz up from my original Yeezy size.

People have been saying the dazzling blues are also really tight, and that’s why you should go a full size up from your TTS.

Hit on a second pair of Statics through Notre. Debating whether to pay the invoice since I doubt I’d keep them and would likely only break even on resell.

Just created a couple new adidas accounts to enter for the foams and oreos, if I still don't hit on anything I'll just assume they blocked my billing address and adidas can **** themselves

Yeah, except Yeezy changed the damn sizing up on us.

On the left is a size 12.5 Beluga RF and on the right is a size 12 OG Zebra.
EB9C2B1B-AF43-446B-8A75-1AD0C34718F9.jpeg

Lined up side by side? They are almost exactly the same size.

I wear a TTS of 11.5, but I had a 0.5 sz up for the Zebras. Then I heard the Belugas were tight af, so I went a half sz up from my original Yeezy size.

People have been saying the dazzling blues are also really tight, and that’s why you should go a full size up from your TTS.
No, they didn’t change the sizing. It’s always been that way. Even if you bought two pairs of Zebras from the same year and the same store, the sizing could vary. That’s why people say half size up as a general rule of thumb because for most cases it is adequate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just created a couple new adidas accounts to enter for the foams and oreos, if I still don't hit on anything I'll just assume they blocked my billing address and adidas can **** themselves

Hmm... that's sort of the recipe for getting shadow banned but nothing to lose if you haven't hit in a long time - I guess?

Hmm... that's sort of the recipe for getting shadow banned but nothing to lose if you haven't hit in a long time - I guess?
I'm pretty sure I'm already shadowbanned, I havent hit a single shoe(not just yeezy) since they switched over to Confirmed. Last shoe I hit was on the old adidas app raffle. Dont even remember if it was israfils or zyons. but yea I must be shadowbanned already

0/6 on Confirmed. Pretty impressive actually lol.
I've come to terms with my YeezySupply L. I'm sure checking out with two pairs triggered something. Maybe they thought I was a bot or something 🤷🏾‍♂️
*Update*
Got shipping email!! Both pairs en route

No, they didn’t change the sizing. It’s always been that way. Even if you bought two pairs of Zebras from the same year and the same store, the sizing could vary. That’s why people say half size up as a general rule of thumb because for most cases it is adequate.
That’s bull, they totally changed the sizing

Back
Top Bottom